What's new

Seed collection!

BMG

Hey Members,
Just curious what breeders you all support and strains you have in your collection. Would love to hear about how long you've been collecting and all the strains you all acquired over the year's.
BMG

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Not exactly a strain list but stash pics, maybe interesting for you too:

:)

BMG

Way too many. And it's never going to be enough(which is a problem) :)

Cheers I found myself gifting a lot of the gear that I had simply because I wasn't going to be able to grow them out myself. I gave away more than I have in my collection as crazy as that may sound
I found myself gifting away more than what's in my collection just for the simple fact that they get so much freebies when you order. I wouldn't be able to grow all of these in my life time. The things that I thought were important or went to specifically purchase I kept but even some of that I gifted to good friends after a repro

Petrochemical

What I have and what I want differ substantially. Really in the market for some old school motor breath from Pisces genetics really in the market for some 91 cam from the New York City Diesel boys really interested in that old school Arcata train wreck really interested in Old School real skunks the problem is is that if you come online and you make your requests and things that make you drool known there's always one or two that'll Market things that have nothing to do with what you're asking for trying to get money so you got to be careful. Then again I've also encountered or seen from a distance folks deliberately withholding genetics just because they have some weird proclivity that they don't like about someone else and they use that as their Catalyst to withhold from letting someone else experience a plant's genetics very sad our species at certain points in our existence here the way we treat one another makes me scratch my head, aside from all of that I'd say there's maybe two people here that I would definitely love to go digging through their collections of

Reactions: BMG

BMG

What I have and what I want differ substantially. Really in the market for some old school motor breath from Pisces genetics really in the market for some 91 cam from the New York City Diesel boys really interested in that old school Arcata train wreck really interested in Old School real skunks the problem is is that if you come online and you make your requests and things that make you drool known there's always one or two that'll Market things that have nothing to do with what you're asking for trying to get money so you got to be careful. Then again I've also encountered or seen from a distance folks deliberately withholding genetics just because they have some weird proclivity that they don't like about someone else and they use that as their Catalyst to withhold from letting someone else experience a plant's genetics very sad our species at certain points in our existence here the way we treat one another makes me scratch my head, aside from all of that I'd say there's maybe two people here that I would definitely love to go digging through their collections of
Everything you said was on point! I couldn't agree more with you.

Petrochemical

You know what's funny, I'm firmly aware of the definition of insanity being doing the same thing getting the same result and doing it over expecting a different result I may have said that wrong I'm medicated right now. One thing that I've noticed I keep coming back into the seed game trying to make sure that I can find the special cultivars that I've grown myself that I know hold a lot of potential just from personal experience I mean I'd love to take other folks words for it but I know how our species is so I appreciate you saying something it's nice to have a compliment or a pat on the back once in a while they're rare around here

Reactions: BMG

BMG

You know what's funny, I'm firmly aware of the definition of insanity being doing the same thing getting the same result and doing it over expecting a different result I may have said that wrong I'm medicated right now. One thing that I've noticed I keep coming back into the seed game trying to make sure that I can find the special cultivars that I've grown myself that I know hold a lot of potential just from personal experience I mean I'd love to take other folks words for it but I know how our species is so I appreciate you saying something it's nice to have a compliment or a pat on the back once in a while they're rare around here
I've found myself really losing interest in Hybrids because it seems like everything is the same with this crossed to that and that crossed to this and then that crossed back to this etc etc.

BMG

I've seen the with holding of genetics, one of them was for years and years and that was Heath Robinsons Black Rose. I remember offering "the person" who had them $200,$300 and finally $500 for 10 beans and he responded back asking for 30k (😆 What were you thinking Colonial? ) I thought it was even funnier when Tony Green got them exclusively from Heath himself did a repro and with Heaths Blessings did a public release 20 beans for $80 and made A LOT of MONEY doing so!!! That was a good thing for the community and also himself too! Big Up to my guy Tony Green hes a great guy and funny af too. So there is some real Heroes in the game.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Way too many. And it's never going to be enough(which is a problem) :)

Cheers
exactly. it is so frustrating... for example colombians, I have good collection of them... but because of limited space, I cant grow it. yes, I can grow 10 females of it, but it is not enough to explore them, so frustrating! LOL

BMG

I have some Black Tigers and Maruf's Red and Blacks from irrazing but the truth is 10 or 12 seeds is not enough to explore the full genetics and there's a lot were still missing

BMG

exactly. it is so frustrating... for example colombians, I have good collection of them... but because of limited space, I cant grow it. yes, I can grow 10 females of it, but it is not enough to explore them, so frustrating! LOL
Coloumbian Golds?

18B

I have some Black Tigers and Maruf's Red and Blacks from irrazing but the truth is 10 or 12 seeds is not enough to explore the full genetics and there's a lot were still missing
Well good news for ya...Tony Green strikes again...the Black Maruf has been hunted and selected and now available for you to hunt with narrowed parameters.

rolandomota

Veteran
Yes we are missing many seeds this crazy 150 euro price is ridiculous and these are not Indian landrace exchange @irrazinig seeds they are not authorized distributors only one authorized distributor exists and that's mr taden Kahn of Afghanistan his seed brand is afghan.landrace.seeds on Instagram that's it only one account only one youtube.com and coming soon only one website 😉

rolandomota

Veteran
All Durand line 2020 projects are exclusively from the collections of afghan landrace seeds afghan.landrace.seeds on Instagram. Only one youtube.com channel and coming soon an official website