What's new

Seattle: late Sept, Early October

Del_9_THC

Hello all!

I have only been to Seattle a few times (3 or 4), so I don't really know the city. My friend is going to Seattle for some kind of course he has to do for business, and after his course he might want to have a few tokes.

So, can anyone recommend a dispensary?
I saw some online recommendations, but I would rather hear it from trusted locals on this site.

He enjoys edibles and a vape, but his hotel is non smoking and I think he might be "in the closet" vis a vis his co-workers and his cannabis use. So, I am guessing flower is out of the question.

I have heard the prices, for cannabis, in Washington state are expensive.

What is a typical price for a vape pen or for edibles....or do prices vary so much ...is that like asking "how long is a piece of string"?

Also, since he is headed back to Vancouver the next day, he won't need to get much.....I just recommended he wait till he is back in BC, but if his course is tough, he wants to just chill and get high.

Thanks in advance.
I will pass along whatever info I get.

thailer

hello!! i am not from seattle exactly but i can answer a few questions. there are no place to smoke like a lounge. washington is not friendly to tourism like that but if he went out for a walk on the street with a disposable vape pen, he wouldn't have a problem unless he ran smack into a cop. you can buy disposable vape pens for around $30-50 and there's only like 0.3 grams in them but that will last him his whole trip. edibles range but you can get a box of gummies or something similar for $20 but the total mg is only 100mg. i have to eat a whole box sometimes.

theres no special awesome store that i ever hear mentioned other than Uncle Ike's who has a couple locations. his products are from companies who test for pesticides because washington doesn't require that and often you'll find eagle 20 or something else in there. So if you want to be sure, go to Uncle Ike's or pick products that he sells and find the nearest store.

if he wants a fun experience, then he would need to travel to portland and that is way too far. everyone i know who wants to have the vape lounge experience travels down there.

Del_9_THC

Thanks thailer!

I will follow up with him.
It sounds like Ike's has good quality control and that's a good thing!

In BC, we have some really weird shit going on, particularly on the Island. When cannabis was only legal for medical patients we had all kinds of dispensaries and products available....and all kinds of openly weed/oil/shatter/edibles selling illegal recreational shops....only a few would occasionally be raided (and I mean they almost had to beg for it to get shut down) and then they would open their doors the next day.

Now, they close down some chain of shops waiting for their legal licenses?....weird?....and 100 people lost their jobs?

Other recreational shops got their licenses very quickly and they were no less or no more professional that the other shops, so I am not sure if it is some kind of "who you know" kind of thing?

The strange thing is the unregulated medical shops are still open to the best of my knowledge?

Oh well, have a good one!

Thanks again for the info.

thailer

Is there still a Weed Bus? I heard the state shut it down but that was a few years ago.

i think that got shut down. there's nothing fun weed related here to do. meanwhile, portland is having a scavenger hunt with prizes today at their cannabis club. lol

Latest posts

Latest posts