What's new

Diary Sativa run: Jamacian Lambsbread, After Midnight

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am going to try to run 4 sativas in 10 gallon bags of soil in a 4x4 tent. They get reduced if/when the tent explodes.

I wet 4 seeds from Roms, Jamacian Lambsbread F7, regs I assume. What a gift to be growing this unicorn legend. Thanks and good vibes Roms. The seeds are supposed to be full duration sativas, 16+weeks. They are as big as hybrid seeds, so we'll see.

DSC02342.JPG

For a cell mate I chose the seeds I made chucking male C99 onto some OHz. I wet 6 of those and am going to call those "After Midnight" because of the Cinderella fairy tale. Those seeds are small like OHz seeds, but light colored like the Cindy, not dark like OHz seeds. Thanks to Johnny Chicago, Mr. Flower, Lost Tribe for those.

DSC02343.JPG

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I am going to try to run 4 sativas in 10 gallon bags of soil in a 4x4 tent. They get reduced if/when the tent explodes.

I wet 4 seeds from Roms, Jamacian Lambsbread F7, regs I assume. What a gift to be growing this unicorn legend. Thanks and good vibes Roms. The seeds are supposed to be full duration sativas, 16+weeks. They are as big as hybrid seeds, so we'll see.

View attachment 18869733

For a cell mate I chose the seeds I made chucking male C99 onto some OHz. I wet 6 of those and am going to call those "After Midnight" because of the Cinderella fairy tale. Those seeds are small like OHz seeds, but light colored like the Cindy, not dark like OHz seeds. Thanks to Johnny Chicago, Mr. Flower, Lost Tribe for those.

View attachment 18869734

Sounds interesting.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My internet connection was lost so I am here less often. As for the run, NONE of the seeds germed. I used the reservior water to soak them and it probably messed things up, but no idea why. Maybe not putting a little food-grade H2O2 in.

Fail.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
My internet connection was lost so I am here less often. As for the run, NONE of the seeds germed. I used the reservior water to soak them and it probably messed things up, but no idea why. Maybe not putting a little food-grade H2O2 in.

Fail.
Sorry to hear about your loss. Could it be the tap water?