What's new

FeelHaze indoor garden ; my quest to find exotic and trippy cannabis cultivars

Which is your favorite sativa strain lineage ?

• Thaï lineage

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • African lineage

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Central American lineage

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

early_bird

Veteran
Wow, very impressive plants.
Love how well documented this report is, thanks for giving us the chance to enjoy watching these different genetics side by side.
You really care for your plants, this is visible in your work <3
The resin production of your panama is awesome.

Hope you find the high you are looking for, would love to hear about your experience and the differences between the strains. The high of the Killer A5 Haze was a very positive surprise to me i love it even with the strong narcotic effects i got from the one pheno i smoked so far.

Love Zamaldelica, but just certain phenos (but the rest is great too).

Lot of luck for your next grow :)

FeelHaze

Wow, very impressive plants.
Love how well documented this report is, thanks for giving us the chance to enjoy watching these different genetics side by side.
You really care for your plants, this is visible in your work <3
The resin production of your panama is awesome.

Hope you find the high you are looking for, would love to hear about your experience and the differences between the strains. The high of the Killer A5 Haze was a very positive surprise to me i love it even with the strong narcotic effects i got from the one pheno i smoked so far.

Love Zamaldelica, but just certain phenos (but the rest is great too).

Lot of luck for your next grow :)

I really appreciate your positive feedback @early_bird

I surely will post complete smoke reports for each strain !

I'm glad you liked the Killer A5 Haze. Does the effects compare to other strains you had in the past ? Did you write a smoke report on ICMAG ?

Thanks for stepping by !

FeelHaze

That famous Malawi Killer after being trimmed.

1000008015.jpg
1000007968.jpg
1000008012.jpg
1000007986.jpg
1000007983.jpg
1000007978.jpg
1000007970.jpg

early_bird

Veteran
I surely will post complete smoke reports for each strain !

I'm glad you liked the Killer A5 Haze. Does the effects compare to other strains you had in the past ? Did you write a smoke report on ICMAG ?
Looking really forward to your smoke report.

I left one in the german section, this reminded me to post it in the ACE Forum also, i just did:

I see some similarities to the Panama x Malawi i just have grown. You find some notes about the smoke in the PxM Thread where i posted 2 weeks or so ago.
I do a proper Smoke Report later.
Both been very nice and positive, kinda trippy high which i really enjoyed a lot!
But the high was somewhat different of course.

The biggest difference is my PxM had no Body stone at all, while the Killer A5 Haze can be devastating.

Both strains has been a big surprise to me, Malawi is not what i associate with a "clear Sativa Strain" and from the Panama i always expected a quite muddy non-clear high. So i was very surpised from what i get in the Panama x Malawi, which has been a fantastic smoke, as also the Killer A5 Haze.

Last edited:

FeelHaze

Looking really forward to your smoke report.

I left one in the german section, this reminded me to post it in the ACE Forum also, i just did:

I see some similarities to the Panama x Malawi i just have grown. You find some notes about the smoke in the PxM Thread where i posted 2 weeks or so ago.
I do a proper Smoke Report later.
Both been very nice and positive, kinda trippy high which i really enjoyed a lot!
But the high was somewhat different of course.

The biggest difference is my PxM had no Body stone at all, while the Killer A5 Haze can be devastating.

Both strains has been a big surprise to me, Malawi is not what i associate with a "clear Sativa Strain" and from the Panama i always expected a quite muddy non-clear high. So i was very surpised from what i get in the Panama x Malawi, which has been a fantastic smoke, as also the Killer A5 Haze.

Thanks a lot for the report. Mine will come soon !

FeelHaze

Thanks, man, her name was tripod, feral cat with 3 legs. Unfortunately couldn't climb and was got. Tears a dude's heart out. New Mexico is rough on the felines...

My sympathies man !

The cat on my picture is Manila.
He had a congenital anomaly causing chronic urinary problems and died this spring at only 4 years old. Manila was always finding ways to get into my grow room even though he was not allowed 😅

deepwaterdude

My sympathies man !

The cat on my picture is Manila.
He had a congenital anomaly causing chronic urinary problems and died this spring at only 4 years old. Manila was always finding ways to get into my grow room even though he was not allowed 😅

Sorry to hear he went so young. Sounds like a cat's cat;)

FeelHaze

Thanks again to the people who have been following my journey. I've been lucky to have great growers sharing tips and its been a motivation to have you all on board.

Buds are now all jared up and curing at a perfect 60% RH.

I'm hosting my seasonal Red Light Party this saturday. Its a classic event I organise with friends to test my freshly harvested products. The concept goes like this : psychedelic atmosphere, all red lighting, classic west coast rap and a couple of good bottles of red wine. I haven't decided yet which strain we are going to sample but we surely gonna hit the bong !

I wanted to show my gratitude to @dubi and Ace Seeds for their incredible breeding work. Also, special thanks to @Yo Sammy for the A5 haze mother used in the Killer A5 Haze. Most incensey weed ever !

1000008604.jpg

Last edited:

FeelHaze

MALAWI SMOKE REPORT

I smoked my Malawi for the first time with a friend last weekend. We each had 3 bong hits.

The effects were as promised by the breeder. Its the type of high that you cannot find nowadays with commercial buds.

Smoke is smooth but taste is rough, woodsy and earthy. High was a bit of a creeper. It took a good 10 minutes before really kicking. The effects were super deep and trippy. Strong dissociative feeling. Body felt super light like I was going to levitate. I connected with the vibrations of the music through the contact between my feets and the ground. Nature and people seemed lushed in a sense, HD like. My backyard seemed like a new place and looked WAY wider than it really is. My friend said "I feel like I'm in Africa". My vision was shifting a bit and I started to spin around to accentuate this funny effect. The peak effects lasted more than an hour but I cannot tell you the total duration since I smoked some Panama later that night (thats another story ahah). The high was cerebral and psychedelic but also disorienting with short term memory loss. No indica fogginess but that "trippy stone effect" you find exceptionally with super potent sativas.

Bomb weed !

I looking forward to see if the effects will improve even further with a good cure.

1000008589.jpg

Last edited:

goingrey

MALAWI SMOKE REPORT

I smoked my Malawi for the first time with a friend last weekend. We each had 3 bong hits.

The effects were as promised by the breeder. Its the type of high that you cannot find nowadays with commercial buds.

Smoke is smooth but taste is rough, woodsy and earthy. High was a bit of a creeper. It took a good 10 minutes before really kicking. The effects were super deep and trippy. Strong dissociative feeling. Body felt super light like I was going to start levitation. I connected with the vibrations of the music through the contact between my feets and the ground. Nature and people seemed lushed in a sense, HD like. My backyard seemed like a new place and looked WAY wider than it really is. My friend said "I feel like I'm in Africa". My vision was shifting a bit and I started to spin around to accentuate this funny effect. The peak effects lasted more than an hour but I cannot tell you the total duration since I smoked some Panama later that night (thats another story ahah). The high was cerebral and psychedelic but also disorienting with short term memory loss. No indica fogginess but that "trippy stone effect" you find exceptionally with super potent sativas.

Bomb weed !

I looking forward to see if the effects will improve even further with a good cure.

View attachment 19020847
Malawi is a real outdoor weed I find. Cool that you were out in the backyard at least. But you can go further, I like it when riding my bike, the effect lasts long so don't even need smoke breaks.. :D

FeelHaze

Malawi is a real outdoor weed I find. Cool that you were out in the backyard at least. But you can go further, I like it when riding my bike, the effect lasts long so don't even need smoke breaks.. :D

100% agree !
I like a strong sativa for walking in nature. It's also a real thrill at night with headphones on and good music. I'm lucky to have nice natural parks close to my place.

FeelHaze

PANAMA SMOKE REPORT

I'm going to start by saying that the high is not what I expected. Man, this weed is WICKED.

Taste is top notch all the way through. Sharp spicy/lemony/mango notes. What makes it even more special is that the ceiling of the effects is crazy high. Smoke 2-3 puffs and get a nice mellow buzz with comfortable euphoria and some visual effects. Smoke a bit more and f....nk trip 😂. High will get crazy dense and psychedelic. It gives me the impression of walking in slow motion, that during a good hour ! Total dreamy dissociation with saccadic vision. Those buds have the unique capacity to give a really dense high with the red eyes and short time memory lost while giving a big boost of energy and a no ceiling high (or close to it).

Its no doubt the most psychedelic bud I have grown. Got me high like the first time I smoked weed, what I thought impossible.

My #1 pick

Last edited:

FeelHaze

I tested my KA5H and it was really good and potent. Still, I'm going to wait a bit before writing a full smoke report because I think the high will develop positively with a good curing.

As for now, its a bit less psychedelic than my pure Malawi. It has more of a uplifting but also relaxing psychoactivity, with really strong body effects. Strong, steady and blissfull head high. It goes deep and last long like the Malawi's. Body effects are immediate but sedation comes a couple hours later, allowing you to fully enjoy your experience before falling asleep. Taste stands out. Really old school hazy/hashy smoke !

Wait ... that was close to a full smoke report.

I'll update you after the cure !

Last edited:

LG/

PANAMA SMOKE REPORT

I'm going to start by saying that the high is not what I expected. Man, this weed is WICKED.

Taste is top notch all the way through. Sharp spicy/lemony/mango notes. What makes it even more special is that the ceiling of the effects is crazy high. Smoke 2-3 puffs and get a nice mellow buzz with comfortable euphoria and some visual effects. Smoke a bit more and f....nk trip 😂. High will get crazy dense and psychedelic. It gives me the impression of walking in slow motion, that during a good hour ! Total dreamy dissociation with saccadic vision. Those buds have the unique capacity to give a really dense high with the red eyes and short time memory lost while giving a big boost of energy and a no ceiling high (or close to it).

Its no doubt the most psychedelic bud I have grown. Got me high like the first time I smoked weed, what I thought impossible.

My #1 pick
Thanks for the writeup, sounds great. I just started some Panama
20240625_175907.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts