What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

medfinder

crosses..

crosses..

I am gonna cross..alien og x alien bubba.

what should I call it?

popped about 4 paks each..culled a lot.

got down to 3 choice males.

the females are looking uniform and no autoflower.

also gonna hit Jupiter OG...Chem91..Sour Fornicate..Peppermint Og..Roadkill Skunk..Tahoe OG...Chemdog..aliendog.. Manderin Bubba..and more.

Got a new skateboard..check it out...

The guy makes custom boards to your order,,,this what I wanted,retro 60's simple with of course a huge Sour fornicate leaf glassed in.

M

medfinder

opps

opps

heres the pics of the skateboard.

Attachments

• hjkl 001.jpg
    hjkl 001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 14
  • hjkl 002.jpg
    hjkl 002.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 11
  • hjkl 003.jpg
    hjkl 003.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 14
  • hjkl 004.jpg
    hjkl 004.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 18

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Looks like his acct is still active over at WT. I'll shoot him a PM and see if he responds

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
yoo!!!!!! im a gettn dizzy lookn at all this kill shit floatin round SDz... all of you is really up the ante for was gona be considered elite here,,, im fuggn amazed!!! and on the real,,,, its hard to get me like that.... so bravo fellas. keep SD rockn the game!!!! ps>>> padz in 1st standings,,,is that a possible world series im smellin in dago???? i think so!!!!!:dance013::dance013::dance013:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Voodoo

Voodoo

Just heard back from Voodoo
Nothing bad has happened. Our Amigo just feels the need to re-prioritize at the moment.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
just a heads up>>> im puttin an order in,,, if any of yal need any nutes,, lights,, ballasts,,bulbs,,blowers,,filters,,etc etc. just PM and ill pass along my wholesale price,,, i.e. pretty much half whatever you pay at a grow shop... serious inquiries only.

-BhT:tiphat:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the chem4...love the structure of the plant...maybe in the teens...early teens...very anxious to see how this cut does...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chef_Flaco

Just poppin in to say whats up to the bro's down south. Y'all are killing it! All that J-1 talk has me kicking myself everyday. Still on the damn hunt for her again... Runnin some Angel Tear's right now indoor and some Alien Dog/Hashmaster outside.. Will put up some pics once things look a little more interesting.. Anyone got some pics of the ATK ? did a search thru both threads with no success..

Keep it green!

Flaco

G

guest5703

My god Rob, that lady has the perfect structure and health! Holy hell, its so dank, its, danker than dank.....I'm coming over, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts