What's new

RS11 from The Legendary DEO Farms

Hello, hope everyone's day or night is going well. I would like some information about this Beautiful Plant. Not the consumers experience but the Growers experience.
First off Big Respect to the breeder Deep East Oakland Farms. I feel honored to get a cut like this. I actually don't like the reason why He had to release it. 7 years went into this Beauty. Again much Respect to DEO.
How it grows for people in different environments.
Thanks for your time and enjoy what you have, just because the grass is greener doesn't mean the life doesn't struggle.

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of the first test plant. I know it's not doing anywhere near it's potential. As with doing anything there are problems inside and outside sometimes. It's all about adapting and doing what you can, not stressing about things you just have no control over.

Attachments

• RS11.jpg
    RS11.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
  • RS11#8.jpg
    RS11#8.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 136
  • RS11#22.jpg
    RS11#22.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 107

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hello, hope everyone's day or night is going well. I would like some information about this Beautiful Plant. Not the consumers experience but the Growers experience.
How it grows for people in different environments.
Thanks for your time and enjoy what you have, just because the grass is greener doesn't mean the life doesn't struggle.
It's really resistant to PM and other fungal problems here in NY and one of the better new clones that I got this season.

I'm also really impressed with their Blue Deo cross, it's very dense with crazy loud old school funk, reminds me of Mendo 15 years ago...

Blue Deo 9.26.23.JPG

It has a terpene profile I've never smelled. It must be the Zkittlez.
I've never smoked anything with Zkittlez in it.
The strange issue I've ran into is the 3 bladed leaves.
And I get 4 bladed also but the forth it strange and offset.
I haven't had enough time to observe and figure her out yet. The red stems and stalks are a concern for sure. Mostly are 100% my fault due to them being root bound.
The smell is Amazing.

zbogrowz

It's really resistant to PM and other fungal problems here in NY and one of the better new clones that I got this season.

I'm also really impressed with their Blue Deo cross, it's very dense with crazy loud old school funk, reminds me of Mendo 15 years ago...

View attachment 18897198
So I’m confused is this still the RS-11 ? This is looks and sounds like it tastes phenomenal great job!! I’m in cny and have been having serious PM issues so I’m glad to see a pm resistant strain Id love to give this a run if possible if not all good ! Great job🫵👊✌️💨💨🌱🪴

Last edited by a moderator: