What's new

Roots Organics?

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Greetings, IC Citizens!

I am jumping back in the game after taking a long break. My previous cultivation experience revolved around mostly indica and indica-dom strains. I made up super soil, worm casting teas, and foliar feeds. This approach would take the girls to the finish line with the least amount of sweat and labor.

Upon re-entry I will be focusing on light to medium feeding sativas. The hot super soil approach may not be advantageous. Plus, it is cold and wintery outside and mixing up a super soil in the snow just aint my thang.

I am thinking trying out the Roots Organics soil with their Terp Teas. Do you have any experience with these products? With this and future grows I am focusing on quality not quantity; < 4 plants. No longer will I spread myself thin caring for 40 plants in varying stages.. I will just shower my attention on a small stable of beauties.

So, what can you tell me about Roots Organics?

FletchF.Fletch

420club
I have used their Original potting mix, and the Lush super soil. Both are great blends. The Terp teas and the Elemental stink like crazy but they work. You can mix up teas or blend them into the soil. I also like their Uprising dry nutes. Their liquid nutes drive the ph down.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
I have used their Original potting mix, and the Lush super soil. Both are great blends. The Terp teas and the Elemental stink like crazy but they work. You can mix up teas or blend them into the soil. I also like their Uprising dry nutes. Their liquid nutes drive the ph down.
Appreciate you, Fletch. Perhaps I should take a closer look at the dry nutes.. Indoors and stinky doesn't work for me hahaha.

Painter

Im currently running a grow with roots organic terp tea grow and terp tea bloom and roots bloom booster. In addition I’m using worm castings and recharge. Roots organic has a feeding schedule on their website for their amendments. Also on YouTube florganics uses the roots terp teas for his grows describing them as the meat and potatoes of the grow. You can add to water and feed or scratch the amendments in. I’ll attach a pic from my current grow using only what I stated.

Attachments

• IMG_9835.jpeg
    IMG_9835.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Latest posts