What's new

Romulan BX1 X RSC Sinai

Abdthi1966

Premium user
The Romulan BX1 was made from a fourth generation seed male(original seed stock).The original clones heritage was more Sativa leaning; (Thai x Mexican x Colombian x Afghani) x Colombian. Recently, this has become the more well known version, stemming from Jake, the son of the original breeder, whom Joe likely got the cut from in a roundabout way.

This is the first public project for my company Absentis Seeds were we will use the BX1 to create a fusion with Sinai that melds the unique mediative bliss of Sinai with the devastating power of the BX1

Last edited:

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Nice I will have to ride with this one :) I grew many of BC seeds back in 2001

did Federations Titian and Mikado great stuff

I will wish you luck and here is to a great grow

Dequilo

Abdthi1966

Premium user
image.jpg

BX1 and the Sinai

image.jpg

Cracking time

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Most of the BX have been sexed with two males, one with really nice structure and the other average. Four are prime females, one is yet unknown, and the last the tall, lanky lady was culled as the space between nodes was absurd and I don’t want to pass those genes along.

I culled all but three indica leaning Sinai females to be pollinated as well.

Nothing on the federals yet.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Ah, are you using that micrometer to crack the beans?

Wont lie, been chasing for a good romulan for a while.
Yes it worked great in trials so we will see what happens with them. They were pretty old seed but I’m going to give it a few weeks. Either way, I have some fed pollen available it will just limit what I’ll have available in seeds if so if I need to invest more time into the line before releasing. I should have plenty of the BX2 Romulan though and the BX1 x Sinai cross.

I’m actually kind of curious about the Sinai cross at the moment. With those rose terps, the offspring could have some interesting scent profiles.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Poor news, at the final sex check I ended up having far more lads than expected. So I kept the nicest male, and now am down to two BX1 females, and then I up-potted the two female Sinai into bigger pots carefully, since it’s still early in flower. It will be a small loss in seeds but I have a partner working the same project so I’m just going to shrug it off.
IMG_7893.jpeg

Either way, everyone looks happy and starting to get some nice aromas in the room.

Last edited:

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Clones rooted up beautifully so I’ll have three BX1 going in my living soil bed with three green bodhi GSCxHazy girls and will hit at least a branch of the green bodhis with Rom pollen.
IMG_7918.jpeg

Last edited:

Abdthi1966

Premium user
This thread was forced to change when I first; didn’t have any of the federal 2005 stock pop and then my very loose connection for fed pollen went south. The biggest thing I want the community to know is that Absentis seeds stands for honesty, and integrity, so I’m going to have to publically shift gears on this project, which will now be dedicated to the BX1 F2 generation as well as the F1 Sinai which should be a promising hybrid in its own right. So hey, shit happens and projects change and I’m not going to lie just to make a quick buck. But hey, in better news this BX1 Male is lovely in my opinion and is showing superior growth and vigour to all I’ve explored thus far in the BX1 line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
Last edited: