What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

"Roadkill" Skunk

BerryManilow

RKEC.jpg
RKEC1.jpg
RKEC2.jpg
RKEC3.jpg
RKEC4.jpg
RKEC5.jpg
RKEC6.jpg

This branch was taken early to test it and sample it. Haven't tested it yet but have sampled it already.

The strong skunk smell is present after the cure when you smell the buds. If you touch it, you will smell it on your fingers for what seems like hours. Extremely potent, thick heavy smoke, absolutely reeks up the room.

Genetics: "Roadkill" Skunk (unknown lineage)

Breeder: ?

Overall: 9.9 / 10 (long flowering is the only downside)

Bag Appeal: 9.5/10 Dark green sticky old school flowers

Odor: 12/10 Smells like nasty, rotting roadkill skunk!! Some very skunky, jet fuel flower, haven't smelled this in about 20 years!

Taste: 10/10 Glass bowl tastes like nasty roadkill skunk spray and fuel! You can taste it on the paper when rolling a joint. The taste is extremely powerful in a joint, stinky, skunky flavor and thick, heavy smoke. Each hit gets more & more skunky!!!

Potency: 10/10 Every hit is super strong and straight to the head. Feels almost hallucinogenic! This flower is still early so very heady.

Duration: 10/10 -2-2.5hours. Extremely Intense and an hour feels like 20 mins.

The smell from the stem/ leaf rubs that I first started smelling is almost identical to the finished buds. I've been pretty confident this was a real skunk the whole time, just from that smell. The smells throughout the grow are skunky and funky. Sometimes I catch a dead animal smell, sometimes it smells like literal shit, and mixed in was this crazy pine skunk stank. But there is always that lingering skunk smell through flowering.

It smells and tastes exactly like the "Skunk Bud" from the late 80s/early 90s that I remember. I don't think it smells as strong as the Super Skunk when growing but I don't know for sure. These 2 skunks growing together, with just a couple of decent sized plants, stunk out the whole area!

It's a different skunk than the Skunk 1 that's in Super Skunk. My best guess is an Afghan Skunk/Landrace/IBL, but I have no clue of the lineage. I can't say for sure that this is the true RKS, but I absolutely would consider this a real roadkill skunk!

kro-magnon

Veteran
View attachment 19058880 View attachment 19058881 View attachment 19058882 View attachment 19058883 View attachment 19058884 View attachment 19058885 View attachment 19058886

This branch was taken early to test it and sample it. Haven't tested it yet but have sampled it already.

The strong skunk smell is present after the cure when you smell the buds. If you touch it, you will smell it on your fingers for what seems like hours. Extremely potent, thick heavy smoke, absolutely reeks up the room.

Genetics: "Roadkill" Skunk (unknown lineage)

Breeder: ?

Overall: 9.9 / 10 (long flowering is the only downside)

Bag Appeal: 9.5/10 Dark green sticky old school flowers

Odor: 12/10 Smells like nasty, rotting roadkill skunk!! Some very skunky, jet fuel flower, haven't smelled this in about 20 years!

Taste: 10/10 Glass bowl tastes like nasty roadkill skunk spray and fuel! You can taste it on the paper when rolling a joint. The taste is extremely powerful in a joint, stinky, skunky flavor and thick, heavy smoke. Each hit gets more & more skunky!!!

Potency: 10/10 Every hit is super strong and straight to the head. Feels almost hallucinogenic! This flower is still early so very heady.

Duration: 10/10 -2-2.5hours. Extremely Intense and an hour feels like 20 mins.

The smell from the stem/ leaf rubs that I first started smelling is almost identical to the finished buds. I've been pretty confident this was a real skunk the whole time, just from that smell. The smells throughout the grow are skunky and funky. Sometimes I catch a dead animal smell, sometimes it smells like literal shit, and mixed in was this crazy pine skunk stank. But there is always that lingering skunk smell through flowering.

It smells and tastes exactly like the "Skunk Bud" from the late 80s/early 90s that I remember. I don't think it smells as strong as the Super Skunk when growing but I don't know for sure. These 2 skunks growing together, with just a couple of decent sized plants, stunk out the whole area!

It's a different skunk than the Skunk 1 that's in Super Skunk. My best guess is an Afghan Skunk/Landrace/IBL, but I have no clue of the lineage. I can't say for sure that this is the true RKS, but I absolutely would consider this a real roadkill skunk!
Great results, I couldn't tell you if it is some authentic roadkill skunk as I've never had this specific smell in my grows in Europe but the shape of the buds looks very familiar, I'd really like to smell those flowers to be sure we don't describe the same differently but the way you insist on the nastiness makes me think it is something I would not like.It's funny how we all process differently the smells/odors and the preferences it creates because what you describe don't look very attractive to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts