What's new

Retail seeds in Vancouver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drteknikal

I'm headed up to Vancouver in a week to shop for seeds. I'm looking for seed vendors that have retail shops. Can anyone tell me about places to buy seeds (in person) in Vancouver? Several of the top vendors appear to be mail-order only. If possible, I'd rather buy myself while I'm there.

I'm looking for AK47 (Serious), God Bud & Optimus Prime (BCBD), Somango and G13xHazeHeaven (Soma), and three others: big bud, orange bud, and california orange. The last three are widely available, but if you know a source that's better than others, please let me know.

Rellikbuzz

Of course, you can always go to Marc Emery's Seed Desk at his store on W. Hastings. From what I understand there are several other shops, also on W. Hastings, that sell seeds there as well.

G

a few copy and paste quotes and addys that may help

Every order made at one of our retail locations will receive 20% more seeds free!
With two retail locations in Vancouver, you can purchase marijuana seeds in person 7 days a week from an Authorized Kind Seed Consultant. 319 Cambie Street & 312 W Hastings Street in Vancouver
Premiere Seeds is one of the few seed companies currently operating on Vancouver Island in Beautiful British Columbia,
Next Generation Seeds
www.smokinseeds.com/
www.bluntbros.com/
Spots / Where to buy Marijuana in Vancouver: The best place for buying pot is on Hastings Street... and it's not hard
to find. Turn right off the main drag onto Hastings, go about three blocks -- and on the left hand of the street are a number of coffee shops, head shops, and taverns
Vancouver is a bit different from Montreal, considering it’s in the English-speaking part. I’m talking here about the downtown Vancouver (Vancouver Island). Weed is sold all along Granville St., and the whole downtown in general.
On Hastings, there are a few cafés in which you’re allowed to smoke weed (Blunt Brothers, and another one).

G

I would recommend Smoking Seeds, Kind Seed, and AAA seed company. I would go up to commercial if your wanting to score herb, as your more likely to get ripped off down on Hastings.

Bigmone357

stankbud said:
a few copy and paste quotes and addys that may help

Every order made at one of our retail locations will receive 20% more seeds free!
With two retail locations in Vancouver, you can purchase marijuana seeds in person 7 days a week from an Authorized Kind Seed Consultant. 319 Cambie Street & 312 W Hastings Street in Vancouver
Premiere Seeds is one of the few seed companies currently operating on Vancouver Island in Beautiful British Columbia,
Next Generation Seeds
www.smokinseeds.com/
www.bluntbros.com/
Spots / Where to buy Marijuana in Vancouver: The best place for buying pot is on Hastings Street... and it's not hard
to find. Turn right off the main drag onto Hastings, go about three blocks -- and on the left hand of the street are a number of coffee shops, head shops, and taverns
Vancouver is a bit different from Montreal, considering it’s in the English-speaking part. I’m talking here about the downtown Vancouver (Vancouver Island). Weed is sold all along Granville St., and the whole downtown in general.
On Hastings, there are a few cafés in which you’re allowed to smoke weed (Blunt Brothers, and another one).
www.greenlifeseeds.com
is another good luck on your B.C Bud Seed voyage I like BCSC seeds they are stable good for breeding & medicinal quality weed some seriously good stuff. oh yeah www.greatcanadianseeds.com www.kindseed.com somanylol :woohoo: buy your magic beans.Glad to help out.G'luck :wave:

G

well, at the cafe your talking bout Zep, they like to charge $40 an 1/8th cause they deal with tourists mostly. Its nice bud, probably cost ya 80-90 bucks in the states. But then you can go up to the drive, have no crack heads, and if your not an idiot when buying your weed get stufff just as god as the cafe place but for only $25.

G

they don't sell buds at our cafe's in bc, there's a place upstairs from the amsterdam cafe that pitches weed but it's a bunch of thugs and they are not too concerned with what they are pitching

as far as retail seeds, smokin seeds is gone, on 'the pot block' there is kind seed and emery seed and some no name seed co. beside emery seed, the rest are mail order co.s
I believe the amsterdam seed co. now has a retail outlet on 4th street or broadway

I would avoid emeryseeds like the plague and give your business to kindseed or the amsterdam seed co....they are far more reputable companies actually selling original seeds from the breeders

looking at the prices fror 'Kind seed' in 'the buds are back' issue of HT - :yoinks: - i would look for better prices

all packs contain 10 seeds - even from Serious who supply 15 in one of their sealed test tubes ?

ever considered seeds direct stealth mail - better prices, you don't have to do the 'transportation' and all seeds come packaged as they were when they left the breeder

what ever you decide - good luck with the grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts