What's new

Renters rights and Prop 215

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
you have none LOL..... depends where you live county etc.... id start by investing in a good lawyer

**mods move to medical section with a trace so he can find the thread. Thank you

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like it fits in this forum better then the med forum to me.

roorer

Yeah, a CA appelate court already ruled that the Americans with Disabilities Act didn't protect patients from being fired from a job. I doubt you would get a positive ruling that the Fair Housing Act did the same for renters.

Here is why. If a landlord knows that one plant is being grown in his property, the whole thing can be seized by the government, and he still owes the mortgage he took out on it.

Which means you gotta do one of two things: buy a house or condo unit, or just use basic security techniques like you normally would. Or get up to mendo where the landlords don't care because all the growers keep their properties in high demand.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
yes your right it does have to do with law.. i just said it cuz its medical..

also... when you sign your rental agreement... it states in some, to follow all State and Local laws, some state, Federal, State, and local laws. SO when you sign that you give up your right when you are creating a federal crime by growing. Also be smart, and do it right. Keep it clean and dont mess up the house unless you got the money to fix it.

This is what will give us medical users a good name.

Latest posts

Latest posts