What's new

Questions about Autoflowers - My First Auto-flower

St. Phatty

With Autoflowers, have they cancelled the Flowering cycle entirely ?

i,.e. is it possible to affect the flowering cycle of auto-flowers using a short day flower cycle.

Also, have they cancelled the "White Widow Rule" ?
about letting them go 2 more weeks after week 8 to add on more resin.

I was just watering 4 seedlings to cool them off in the hot sun.

One of them is Orange Runtz Cake, which made me think of the auto-flower. But Orange Runtz Cake is not an auto-flower.

I started 2 auto-flowers, one of them survived. Now that she has survived Damp-off I have to protect her from the Heat !

I started an auto-flower because I thought the bud might be ready to harvest by the end of september.

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

You can let them grow past when they're officially done and they'll continue to grow and add resin and you can flower them at 12/12 if you want to, most of mine start flowering about 3 weeks after they're sprouted so end of September seems like a good target date for harvest if they're sprouting currently.

St. Phatty

Use shaded clothe for the tender plants in the heat. I bet the auto will be finished before Sept.

Most of the time I position them so that they don't get afternoon sun, since it's simply too hot.

Sometimes I move selected seedlings into the later afternoon sun. I flush the pots to make sure they have lots of water, mostly to keep them cool. Also I painted the pots white.

Latest posts

Latest posts