What's new

Pure Thai Sativas

GrandpaMillenial

Best of luck…

This is what i received…

IMG_0349.jpeg

IMG_0348.jpeg

I was really excited, it was just hanging loosely between a folded peice of cardboard that was taped almost closed.

I went back on ig and started seeing arjan everywhere and noped outta there

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Best of luck…

This is what i received…

View attachment 18999292

View attachment 18999291

I was really excited, it was just hanging loosely between a folded peice of cardboard that was taped almost closed.

Damn it that's a bummer. I also ordered one of their tshirts so i hope the seeds won't be crushed like yours.

therealpacific

endgegner

Best of luck…

This is what i received…

View attachment 18999292

View attachment 18999291

Is it so hard to put seeds into a plastic capsule like the other seedbanks? Even I could ship them better with something improvised. Like an old Gamebody cartridge protection or something like that.

funkyhorse

Best of luck…

This is what i received…

View attachment 18999292

View attachment 18999291

When did you order from them?
I think you are a pioneer ordering from them and they are learning how to ship and you were the guinea pig and probably after your experience they changed packaging and the customers after you are getting their goods with the Tshirt method
I cant get their goods where I live the way they ship, I asked for help from a friend from Europe.

They seem to ship with a Tshirt now. In Europe you have to pay tax for the Tshirt and where I live I cant go to customs to receive anything. Here to receive seed is considered a crime, Europe seems to be no problem. Certainly world laws about this vary too much

Granpa, how much you paid for that Red Lemon Phon Bok seed anyway?
Red lemon Phon Bok costed me 10u$s pack, which means 1u$s per seed and I got freebies, I paid for that pack the same price of 1 seed of Zomia with all their marketing
Did you try solving the problem privately with Prempavee?

These prices are not Arjan prices. I think to cooperate with somebody doesnt mean you are partner with that somebody and in this case both parties are benefitting from this cooperation. Appearing in that movie is promotion. If it is positive or negative promotion for you guys is something very subjective, if you get more sales with such promotion then it is a positive one for the seller

elchischas

Veteran
I think you are a pioneer ordering from them and they are learning how to ship and you were the guinea pig and probably after your experience they changed packaging and the customers after you are getting their goods with the Tshirt method
I cant get their goods where I live the way they ship, I asked for help from a friend from Europe.

They seem to ship with a Tshirt now. In Europe you have to pay tax for the Tshirt and where I live I cant go to customs to receive anything. Here to receive seed is considered a crime, Europe seems to be no problem. Certainly world laws about this vary too much

Red lemon Phon Bok costed me 10u$s pack, which means 1u$s per seed and I got freebies, I paid for that pack the same price of 1 seed of Zomia with all their marketing

These prices are not Arjan prices. I think to cooperate with somebody doesnt mean you are partner with that somebody and in this case both parties are benefitting from this cooperation. Appearing in that movie is promotion. If it is positive or negative promotion for you guys is something very subjective, if you get more sales with such promotion then it is a positive one for the seller
So you received the seeds well packaged?

funkyhorse

The seeds arrived to Spain 100% intact, they need to pay tax in Europe for the Tshirt
From Spain were camouflaged and sent here so it travelled around the planet and it all arrived well everywhere

Thats why I say they are learning how to do this properly and probably dont send anymore in a cardboard after complaints
I am growing some of that seed now. Germinated 17 seeds out of 18 in 48 hours, not bad

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
I've posted this pic a couple of years ago.

Thai Live Resin.....:cool:
Thai Live Resin.jpg

This was a 3.5 gram jar. It had a very strong/potent exotic taste like no other sativa. Spicey and sweet, like some kind of exotic Asian spice with hints of Miso. One big hit would truly get you temporarily shit faced.......:pimp3:.... with heavy duty Thai sativa racy rushes.

Last edited:

GrandpaMillenial

Hi Funky, looks like i missed your reply earlier.

I won these seeds from her on ig. She had a contest to name drop 10 contacts and i got in early and dropped some names for her. So i paid for them with a portion of my rolodex, including an attempt at introducing her to Tom Hill. And I know for a fact that he’s been over there since. did they connect? i dunno, He told me that most of the old thai is gone and I’d be better served looking for thai types in the THH that he sent me.

When prempavee’s seed arrived, i took a picture and emailed her that they arrived damaged. I never got a reply.

I’ll be ordering zomia’s mango thai next. Of course I don’t want to spend more than I have to, but I want to start with the best seed i can, cause these grows take 5-6 months. the cost of seed is negligible compared to the time investment. B from zomia has been very accurate when describing the thai squirrel tail and the cambodian kirivong. So I trust his work. In fact I think they have been rubbing shoulders over there. But seeing arjan running around scares me cause its hard enough growing these landraces and find sexually stable plants.

ahortator

Veteran
But seeing arjan running around scares me cause its hard enough growing these landraces and find sexually stable plants.
Do you think he would try to convince the farmers to hybridize their strains in order to avoid intersexual traits or something like that?

As everybody I am not fond of intersexual plants. But on the other hand I know some landraces are that way. And many have been lost due to exaggerated culling by growers which finally lead to a few or even one only sex stable female that has been finally hybridized with other STS treated female of a different strain.