What's new

Pure sativa breed suggestion

IngFarmer

I wish to have a pure sativa breed to grow but my search so far gave me only indica-sativa breeds in diverse percentages.
Can someone suggest a breed from a good seed bank with very high or 100& sativa percentage?
thanks

NEED 4 SEED

Nepalese Seeds from Dharchula District at Seedbay. There was a thread about someone called 'The Seedhunter' collecting them there. They are relatively fresh but a wild race. Very thin leaves and long internodes and smallest buds on the one female I grew. But you'll never know. I used the 1 male and crossed it to some of my best mothers for later exploration.

Cuddles

I wish to have a pure sativa breed to grow but my search so far gave me only indica-sativa breeds in diverse percentages.
Can someone suggest a breed from a good seed bank with very high or 100& sativa percentage?
thanks
Take a look at this place-I did a search for 100 sativa and it showed a list of 30 . Haven´t looked at all of them but you may get lucky. and even if you don´t order from this seller, it´ll give you the name of the strain and breeder :)

SolarLogos

My first choice would probably be ace, but admittedly i am new to growing (~2 years) and know fuck all about sativas.
I second that. Ace has quite a large selection of landrace Sativa to choose from; you'll likely find several Sativa that will fit your needs or interests.

What I like about Ace is their descriptions are spot on and and not overly hyped up (based on what I"ve grown, which is quite a bit). Plus, if you have any questions or issues, you can post on the Ace thread and Dubi will kindly answer any questions or issues you have growing their genetics (or any others for that matter, all around great guy).
Best of luck
Peace
SL

cocokronen

Ace Seeds. all the way. I would suggest their honduras line

Also Ace sells one called zenith. I have never run it but have heard great things about it