What's new

Problem with Mars Hydro order.

I placed an order with Mars Hyrdo yesterday. Later that same day, I received an e-mail telling me that my order had shipped and they gave me 4x tracking numbers for a single order. Today I received a message from them telling me that the items were out of stock and they asked me if I could wait. I then checked the tracking numbers that they previously gave me and now they no longer exist. I requested that the order be cancelled and that they offer a refund.

Is Mars Hydro good about cancelling orders and offering refunds in a fast manner or will I have to contact PayPal?

Reactions: Rgd
Here is an update.

Mars-Hydro went ahead and shipped the order even though I requested that they cancel it after they asked me if I wanted to wait 1 to 2 weeks for it to ship. I will not pay for return shipping or the order so I hope they have it rerouted to themselves.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Here is an update.

Mars-Hydro went ahead and shipped the order even though I requested that they cancel it after they asked me if I wanted to wait 1 to 2 weeks for it to ship. I will not pay for return shipping or the order so I hope they have it rerouted to themselves.
I refuse delivery and never had a problem. That is for any package.

I will try to refuse the item with FedEx.

I think Mars Hydro are scammers. They shipped the item after I told them to cancel the order. I think they intentionally did this because the item is a grow tent kit and they do not accept returns for them. This will guarantee them a sale.

I called FedEx and refused each of the shipments. I E-Mailed Mars Hydro and told them that I refused the packages and to have them sent back to them and issue me a refund. I will update this thread with the results.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Did u contact @Mars Hydro Led ?
Also, the shipping of the items might have happened before they could cancel, sometimes they ship products same day or within hours. So talk to them before getting too worried.
Anyway, I think you will be ok as not accepting a order is not a return, is just a cancelled sale.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I did contact @Mars Hydro Led here on icmag. They have not responded. Mars Hydro also ignored my E-Mail requesting cancellation but responded to other E-Mails that I sent them.
Hello Joe, We have confirmed with customer service that the grow bags in the kit you ordered are out of stock, so other products have been dispatched first. Other products have already been shipped when you request to return, so you only need to refuse to sign for receipt. After the refusal, you do not need to pay any shipping fees, and the products will be returned by FedEx.

I refused two of the packages yesterday. The other two were scheduled for delivery today. However, the two that I refused yesterday are back on the truck and scheduled to be delivered to me again, today. I will refuse them, again, same with the other two. @Mars Hydro Led Please, contact FedEx and tell them to have the refused packages sent to you.

In the private message @Mars Hydro Led sent me, they told me that I have to pay for return shipping. I will not pay for return shipping for the order because they shipped after the order was cancelled.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
We are sorry, we have checked the logistics information, and it currently shows that all four packages are being returned.

Latest posts

Latest posts