What's new

PRE RELEASE: Black Triangle

ALB3RT

PRE RELEASE: this line is a study in extreme possibilities, taking the infamous 90's era Florida OG known as TK or triangle kush and adding the insanely dank, dark, and powerful 88g13/hp. These two heavy weight canna champions, one indica dom, one sativa dom will finally merge into a beast of pure marijuana seeds magic. Citrus, earth, kush, and hash overtones, extreme potency, medium yield..... Pre-release strains have limited testing or are currently in testing to be new lines and are for the super heads that cannot wait for the official drop next year.

Genetics : TK x 88G13HP
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Characteristics: heavy duty cannabis kung-fu

And some freebies 😁
IMG_1501.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
PRE RELEASE: this line is a study in extreme possibilities, taking the infamous 90's era Florida OG known as TK or triangle kush and adding the insanely dank, dark, and powerful 88g13/hp. These two heavy weight canna champions, one indica dom, one sativa dom will finally merge into a beast of pure marijuana seeds magic. Citrus, earth, kush, and hash overtones, extreme potency, medium yield..... Pre-release strains have limited testing or are currently in testing to be new lines and are for the super heads that cannot wait for the official drop next year.

Genetics : TK x 88G13HP
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Characteristics: heavy duty cannabis kung-fu

And some freebies 😁
View attachment 18932941
Thanks for the info friend. Keep us posted because I would love to see how they turn out. You got me interested big time.

gmanwho

Veteran
Is this a new version of black triangle from bodhi? If im not mistaken black triangle has been around for a few years if not closer to 5yrs, at least, that i know of. Maybe it was a pre sale from the seedbank , of the seed remake?

got my bodhi black triangle easily 3-4 yrs ago when i had a chance to taste some of my buddy's.

Either way, great plant and a great final product.

best of luck

OleReynard

Is this a new version of black triangle from bodhi? If im not mistaken black triangle has been around for a few years if not closer to 5yrs, at least, that i know of. Maybe it was a pre sale from the seedbank , of the seed remake?

got my bodhi black triangle easily 3-4 yrs ago when i had a chance to taste some of my buddy's.

Either way, great plant and a great final product.

best of luck
Oh hell I got 50 of them sitting, I had some a while back that just wouldn't germ

gmanwho

Veteran
Oh hell I got 50 of them sitting, most came from Doc
Thats what i thought. Saw the "pre release", and was like whattttttt is this ? then alb3rt description had me going. lol

Thought this was the new new or something to that effect

Black triangle is towards the top of my list to pop when i get some sort of OG Seed pop, search thru seed plan on paper.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts