What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Pot isn't God's mistake, says Republican from Texas House of Reps

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
"All that God created is good, including marijuana," says Texas State Rep. David Simpson (R-Longview) who is proposing a bill to repeal marijuana offenses.

"God did not make a mistake when he made marijuana that the government needs to fix," he said. "Let's allow the plant to be utilized for good -- helping people with seizures, treating warriors with PTSD, producing fiber and other products -- or simply for beauty and enjoyment. Government prohibition should be for violent actions that harm your neighbor -- not of the possession, cultivation, and responsible use of plants."

Read the rest Here:
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2015/03/texas_republican_marijuana_bill_jesus.php

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"God did not make a mistake when he made marijuana that the government needs to fix,"

Man made a mistake by instituting tyrannical Governing organizations that attempt to understand, undermine & replace natural (God like) phenomenon with their synthetics, all the while, telling their brethren that nature cannot be trusted.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Man made a mistake by instituting tyrannical Governing organizations that attempt to understand, undermine & replace natural (God like) phenomenon with their synthetics, all the while, telling their brethren that nature cannot be trusted.

So True

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I hate to disagree, but I think God made a mistake or two. myself, I think that chiggers, ticks, and mosquitoes could have been left out of the equation. fire ants too! 'bout forgot them little bastards...:) I guess he had to put something out there to keep the whole planet from being an Eden...:biggrin: like yellow jackets!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
I hate to disagree, but I think God made a mistake or two. myself, I think that chiggers, ticks, and mosquitoes could have been left out of the equation. fire ants too! 'bout forgot them little bastards...:) I guess he had to put something out there to keep the whole planet from being an Eden...:biggrin: like yellow jackets!

yeah, thats something i can agree on. if I wasnt an atheist

MelloYello

You can run opposed to Rep. Simpson next election.

bootea

marijuana eureka

marijuana eureka

Hilarious! armedoldhippy but I don't want to puncture Representative Simpson's mood just yet.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hilarious! armedoldhippy but I don't want to puncture Representative Simpson's mood just yet.

no, I wouldn't point that out to him. nor would I run against him as suggested, LOL! he is just the sort of person in just the right spot. I just hope it is the right time...:tiphat:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I think that chiggers, ticks, and mosquitoes could have been left out of the equation.

As much as it pains me to admit this, mosquitoes are a foundation of food supply for aquatic critters, mostly fish. So, if mosquitoes were removed from existence, freshwater fish would soon follow, and fishermen would be abysmally depressed. I still hate the fuckers and murder them any chance I get, but I've looked into this before, lol.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
he must be high and forgot he was politician from texas ,,cause he sounds like a reasonable person that gets it ...yeehaw

armedoldhippy

Veteran
As much as it pains me to admit this, mosquitoes are a foundation of food supply for aquatic critters, mostly fish. So, if mosquitoes were removed from existence, freshwater fish would soon follow, and fishermen would be abysmally depressed. I still hate the fuckers and murder them any chance I get, but I've looked into this before, lol.

thanks, Hush. i wish fish would eat more of them...:)

Latest posts

Latest posts