What's new

Posting Album Images in full size

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Hello I'm having troubles posting my images out of my albums in full size.

It works when I upload the picture directly in the post and then click on: Attach files then "insert"->"full image"

But I cant find how to do it with my album pictures. I click on "Gallery embed"-> choose Picture but I cant turn them full size.

The old forum version had those IMG commands but they don't work anymore.

Please help

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
right click on the inmage, copy image link, go to the content, ctrl+p choose insert by url and paste the image address
Thx but doesn't work for me. Then there is just a little picture symbol with a red cross.

Another question. Where do my images go to when I use the direct picture upload within the post?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
@El Pollo Diablo
i just made it from your albums, it works on pc not sure about the phone app
full

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
right click on the inmage, copy image link, go to the content, ctrl+p choose insert by url and paste the image address

Ahh ok that was my mistake. I used to copy the url above the image... With right click and "copy image link" it finally workes.

Thanks for clearing that up!

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
attach is connecting medias with the comment you will find it there, it should be the "old attachment folder".
no at the moment pictures have a very big upload limit, so it is up to you which resolution do you upload.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
you mean besides the only thing that happens when i click the album after i click insert from gallery is that it posts the entire album like my last post?

cuz thats what happens.

i click gallery embed. it pops up a little window showing my pictures and albums and other stuff.
i go to the albums tab it shows my albums.
i click an album like i dunno 2021
the options are more or continue
i click more and it shows me all the albums. i select an album and i click continue.

View album 17994351

i dont want the whole album. i just want one of the pictures in this album to show up here. how do i do that?

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
yes how do i do tht without having to upload the pictures fresh every time. like i wanna post the same picture in the freeyour budshots thread, and the rust sativa thread. currently i have to upload it to each thread separately. i prolly just dont understand this new forum i havent been around for a while. let me see something.

View media item 18716521
ok assuming theres a picture here after i click post. then i guess the pictures i post on a thread and upload to the thread are only available in that thread. but the pictures i upload to the album are just loose in the gallery in order of date posted?
so i can't like go to a specific gallery directly and select a picture using the insert button?

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
do you want it to make like this? and more?

full
full
full
yeah i still dont think i understand. how do i post the first picture in my first album called first grow. here. without clicking gallery then loading every picture i ever uploaded by clicking more till it gets to the beginning?