What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Sensistar42

Sounds yummy 🤤
yes sir, but more sweetness, less pine.
the Kushy part is lacking in the weed, which is nice.
makes the smoke easier on the exhale

fruit can be everything from lemon, green apple to rotting grapefruit, depending on growing factors. Been growing this cut for 2 years now and it showed that aromas will vary with lights and feeding. For quality I don't like those big runs, the best end product always came from small single plants, I've just been using as intermediate fillers in tents.

the big tent came out very grapefuity, I like smelling into the drying boxes, but still too lazy to start trimming what looks to be more than a pound, at 8pm.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Auto Zamaldelica female x Highland Nepalese Grape male. Just opened a jar that has been curing since the 15th to the 20th roughly of October.
I have been laughing my ass off and I been alone for three days. No TV on just a vaporizer from Vapor Brothers and a spoon in my grinding/cleaning setup. A kitchen drain screen trap.

This setup works beautifully for taking seed out of your stash weed. I really enjoy this cross of Ace and Green Mountain ⛰️ Vermontman!

I have crossed a beautiful male of the Grape Nepalese to a Blueberry Thai and to Auto Zamaldelica, they are both outstanding!!! This year it's dubi's Thai Chi getting hit up with an incredible male.

Here's today's smoke,
Peace farmerlion
20240508_183311.jpg

Last edited: