What's new

Poor focusing and understanding...what's my problem

oldmaninbc

420club
I recently came by a Nikon COOLPIX S9400 camera , it came at no cost to me. For the whatever reason I can't seem to understand the camera and it's workings. I know the very basics. Another camera I had that was similar but less megapixels, no problems.

Any advice is welcome.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recently came by a Nikon COOLPIX S9400 camera , it came at no cost to me. For the whatever reason I can't seem to understand the camera and it's workings. I know the very basics. Another camera I had that was similar but less megapixels, no problems.

Any advice is welcome.
I gave up on mine (it’s a Canon) :redface:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There’s nothing like good 😌 pictures I kind of gave up & just wing it these days With my trusty iPhone

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

Any advice is welcome.
what exactly is the problem, you mention poor focus
are you hand holding the camera? how close are you getting to the subject
is there a manuel option?

i just lookd it up, its like a fancy point and shoot
crank up the iso and lower the aperture setting if you can and see if that helps
/it should increase the shutter speed giving you a sharper photo

NEED 4 SEED

Any advice is welcome.
Have you tried Auto mode?

goingrey

Focusing algorithms on these cameras are optimized for faces and so on, not buds.

Try manual focus?

Latest posts

Latest posts