What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Pomo tribe growing big time

Sforza

Veteran
“They can do whatever they want,” Mendocino County Chief Executive Officer Carmel Angelo said.

I wish the rest of us could do whatever we want to do. If anyone is going to make a killing on growing ganja, it might as well be the Indians.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sure, I got opinions. first, I do not know what a Pomo is, but if they want to grow a buttload of pot, great! if they can do it well, even better! and if they can do it legally & stick their thumb in the federal govts eye too, well then...fuck, I wish I was a Pomo!:dance013:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My last ex gf is Pomo. I hadn't heard of their tribe until I met her. Her family has been here in California for thousands of years. She's a major pothead, which is why I fell for her in the first place. Her uncle had a little grow op / BHO business in Santa Rosa.

They should be able to do whatever they want on their land. We should all be free to grow what we want, but Native Americans have been here longer than the government of the United States.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who is FoxBarry Farms and what's their take away from the project?

Notice there was no mention of federal legal...
maybe it's a setup by the dicks in DC to take more of what's not theirs.