What's new

Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

Unca Walt

420club
BREAKING: A New York State Senator that worked to pass the "Adult Survivors Act" which allowed E. Jean Carroll to go after Trump with accusations from 30 years ago now says the law is unconstitutional because a rape lawsuit got filed against him too

You can't make this up
1715086944664.png

Here is a case of a Dem/Prog/Lib "cheat-to-get-Trump" fool that actually bit hisself in the ass.

Any progs here want to address this and what it means?

My goodness. They have all run away. Not a peep. Not even a whimper. Shine a bright light, and the cockroaches and rats run away.

audiohi

Veteran
BREAKING: A New York State Senator that worked to pass the "Adult Survivors Act" which allowed E. Jean Carroll to go after Trump with accusations from 30 years ago now says the law is unconstitutional because a rape lawsuit got filed against him too

You can't make this up
View attachment 18998789

Here is a case of a Dem/Prog/Lib "cheat-to-get-Trump" fool that actually bit hisself in the ass.

Any progs here want to address this and what it means?

My goodness. They have all run away. Not a peep. Not even a whimper. Shine a bright light, and the cockroaches and rats run away.

It sounds like the way laws are supposed to work.

You are held accountable even if you vote for the law.

republicans feel the same way, right?

Remember when trump signed that law making mishandling classified documents a felony?

Unca Walt

420club
It sounds like the way laws are supposed to work.
You are held accountable even if you vote for the law.
republicans feel the same way, right?
Remember when trump signed that law making mishandling classified documents a felony?
There it is: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ No recognition of what the post means. Well, almost certainly audiohi recognizes that LAWFARE being used by the Biden Outfit against anyone they consider an enemy is not the problem at all.

But when one of their own get their foreskin caught in the zipper, the defence is to say: "LOOK OVER THERE!" <-- As if all the other exposed and connected lawfare stuff (see previous posts outing White House coordination) is not related.

Note also the deafening silence to all the documented, exposed crimes while the Cabal/WH/Left used 1970's Argentinian tactics to continue to go after Trump from every conceivable angle.

They got caught in several different ways (for what little that is worth), but the audiohi's will never see the utter evil of all they have done and are doing to our entire country.

Really poor thinking. But you are in a corner. The lawfare netted one of their own. Doesn't matter to you, does it? Nope: Ring the Trump bell. Cancels everything.

You clearly have never heard of the Dirty War in Argentina. That is what you are supporting. Check it out so you can see and learn what it is like to have an entire government used against individuals.

Bear in mind how the junta came to power in 1976, and bear in mind what happened (and drop the phony denials<-- like obvious voter fraud) in order for the Biden/Cabal to come to power. A match.

There it is: No recognition of what the post means. Well, almost certainly audiohi recognizes that LAWFARE being used by the Biden Outfit against anyone they consider an enemy is the problem.

But when one of their own get their foreskin caught in the zipper, the defence is to say: "LOOK OVER THERE!" <-- As if all the other exposed and connected lawfare stuff (see previous posts outing White House coordination) is simply not related. Too complex a concept to one-liner answer types.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Regarding voter fraud. Despite the twisting and Cabal/Prog control of audits... the facts are now confirmed and beyond doubt.

Check out the guy in the blue shirt at 2:20 and what he says. The DATA crush all the libs (who have run away in fear) and show their badness:

buzzmobile

Veteran
I've separated them primarily by individual speakers. They all speak with authority, and some are powerful in their messages. I did exclude some who were in favor of polishing and keeping the broken election system in Georgia. I will provide a link to the full video for anyone who wants to watch it.

They (the speakers) all spoke with authority but some were excluded.

Keep us posted, @Unca Walt .

audiohi

Veteran
Regarding voter fraud. Despite the twisting and Cabal/Prog control of audits... the facts are now confirmed and beyond doubt.

Check out the guy in the blue shirt at 2:20 and what he says. The DATA crush all the libs (who have run away in fear) and show their badness:

Georgia’s Former No. 2 Republican Explains Why He’s Voting for Joe Biden in 2024​

https://people.com/geoff-duncan-explains-support-joe-biden-over-donald-trump-8644534

“Unlike Trump, I’ve belonged to the GOP my entire life,” he wrote. “This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.”

Unca Walt

420club

Georgia’s Former No. 2 Republican Explains Why He’s Voting for Joe Biden in 2024​

https://people.com/geoff-duncan-explains-support-joe-biden-over-donald-trump-8644534
BRILLIANT!!
ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON BRILLIANT!!

A total bit-by-bit, logical, spot-on destruction of my pathetic posting of documented and proven hundreds of thousands of phony votes in Biden's proudly announced massive voter fraud operation resulting in the mess we are in right now.

I am devastated with the importance of a RINO being quoted on a totally different subject.

Wipes out even the concept of voter fraud and Cabal/prog evil.

Amazing.

Audiohi -- go to the rear of the class. Try not to look so juvenile and vapid.

Latest posts

Latest posts