What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Police Found a 'Cannabis Forest' in Outer London

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
police-have-found-a-cannabis-forest-in-outer-london-vgtrn-920-body-image-1443190855.jpg

I'm guessing whoever's responsible for this garden is a member here. :D

Kingston upon Thames police officers discovered a vast cannabis "forest" in the southwest London borough, where approximately 150 marijuana plants were found growing among indigenous flora.

Officers posted images of the shocking discovery on Twitter after an anonymous tip on Thursday informed the force of "a few cannabis plants." The plantation was found on disused private land on leafy Kingston's Lower Marsh Lane, situated near a college, university halls, fitness center, and Berrylands train station. Upon arrival, officers were greeted by scores of plants of extraordinary heights, with some standing at around five feet.
To read the rest click here: http://www.vice.com/read/police-hav...in-outer-london-vgtrn-920?utm_source=vicefbus

J man

I heard of people showering a large bag of seeds out of an airplan but that just looks like a nice shpot

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can see the same in a lot of backyards here in cali. To be fair I hear of pot busts on the radio that total a hundred plants or like that. That is considered a newsworthy story.

Think of the children!

B

bigganjabud

I also think its messed up (or a stronger choice of words ,your call)

That in my town a double shooting doesn't even make the news ,but Mateys couple of projects is causing all this noise just because it was in the more upmarket subburbs

London is gettin on my wick

kakaman

looks like they did a pollen chuck with indica leaning dutch hybrid plants to make the seeds cuz of the variation in height and yield.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Gorilla grows worst enemy the Hiker.
Hiker just take a lower bud and dry it in the oven at home,Do not be so board in your life to call the cops because you saw some plants in the woods.

Latest posts

Latest posts