What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Please read

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are getting reports that members in this forum are now threatening each other. This won't be tolerated.

If necessary we will close this forum down. It's not something we want to do, but if the fighting doesn't stop we'll have no choice.

Thank you and I hope this doesn't become necessary......

useit

i think its the weather!

my amarantus caudatus think the same but i erecting him after a bad shower^^

K

Krautrocker

The german forum has no value for you?

I have a suggestion: Appoint WeedbeatTV, who wants to overthrow the established mod, as the new mod and finally close down the forum. Win : Win!

Garuda

Veteran
And you'll become kings jester or what? omg, whats going on here? Is it really necessary to get that far? Can't you just get along? Your are fighting with WB in 50 of your 75 posts minimum, what do you want? You aren't one of GrowBärs alternate personalities, are you? It would be a shame if the german sub is shut down because of people like you but since it could be the only chance to get rid of that kind of shit its necessary, I can live without it.
I normally tend to keep my mouth shut but this is going way too far.

Greetings,
Garuda.

evergreen

We are getting reports that members in this forum are now threatening each other. This won't be tolerated.

If necessary we will close this forum down. It's not something we want to do, but if the fighting doesn't stop we'll have no choice.

Thank you and I hope this doesn't become necessary......

hey scorpio,

if you get reports of members threatening each other, why dont you bann those members?

closing down the relativly small german sub-forum, wont stop bad or rude members behaviour, or will it?

we got a mod for this forum, and (even though hes on vacation now) the mod should handle all those issues, and shut up all those nonsense!

so lets get back to cannabis ;-)

fred b

I completely agree with evergreen here.

it's not like the german subforum is a necessity, but alot of the products(fungizides etc) US/CA residents recommend aren't available around here so it's good to be able to ask for european(or german) alternatives :)

greets
fred b

Last edited:

Garuda

Veteran
I actually "know" him many years now and he never offered any cuts to me. Wb isn't always easy, I know that, but you are actually provoking here as I see it. I actually think you BOTH need to calm down and just ignore each other. Nonetheless I feel its somehow a typical german phenomenon having a situation like that.

evergreen

http://www.floweryfield.com/news.php

"NEUE SORTEN AB NOVEMBER DANK WEEDBEAT ERHÄLTLICH"

"SAMEN-AKTION BREEDER BUDP0RN AKA ANANDAGROUND FARMA"

This forum is a catalog for FF!

na wenn du den link hier fett reinpostest und auch noch schön zitierst! dann schon ;-)

aber grundsätzlich kann hier über alles und jeden gepostet werden, egal ob shop oder nicht shop... und der ff ist nunmal der grösste shop in ö...

bitte reg dich nicht so über andere user, und ihr postingverhalten auf, sondern versuch selber was postivives zu leisten... bilder, reports erfahrunsberichte etc...

GutGegeben

I'm gonna have to agree with evergreen.
Both Krautrocker and WBTV should take a nap and seriously think about what their actual issue is. Obviously slandering each other in 87312738127 threads won't help anyone, it just destroys the (maybe a a bit over the top) friendly atmosphere we had here the last couple of weeks. Calm down, clear up things in private messages, don't annoy the rest of the community. This is going to far.

K

Krautrocker

Let me guess, evergreen: You actually "know" him many years now, too?

Garuda

Veteran
http://www.floweryfield.com/news.php
"NEUE SORTEN AB NOVEMBER DANK WEEDBEAT ERHÄLTLICH"
"SAMEN-AKTION BREEDER BUDP0RN AKA ANANDAGROUND FARMA"
This forum is a catalog for FF!

and what exactly is your problem here? someone has to to do the job and select cuts for growshops. I actually don't think there's anything in for him per sale PLUS you have to get down there to austria, which limits the potential customer count ;) all in all not a very profitable marketing campaign don't you think?
"a catalogue for FF" LoooooL, you are crazy man :D

Latest posts

Latest posts