What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Petition the EU for Cannabis Legalization

A

Asche

I love when people put links but ABSOLUTELY NO INFO as to what the link is about

why would you love that?

sorry about that i believe some kind admin fixed it
and changed the headline, it should be understandable now

StayHigh149

Cool.
It's just that links with nothing else posted except a 1 word title that says "sign" (the way it was originally posted), are a pet peeve of mine...kinda like people going 30mph in a 55mph zone cuz they r texting & driving.

Thanks for fixing it (whoever fixed it)...now I, & I'm sure many others, will click on the link & check it out.

k+ to you Asche for fixing it...

Captain Acid

There is a real EU Citizens' Initiative out there for legalizing Cannabis in EU

There is a real EU Citizens' Initiative out there for legalizing Cannabis in EU

Why bother with a petition like this because we have a EU Citizens' Initiative for legalizing Cannabis that currently has about 60 000 signatures.

https://ec.europa.eu/citizens-initiative/REQ-ECI-2013-000023/public/index.do

People in Poland have been doing a great job as they have almost 70% of their country's quota covered. Bulgaria has over 50%.

But I would really want to see the biggest countries like UK and Germany wake up with this one. I know that the British already collected 100 000 votes for their local legalization/decriminalization initiative so it should not be a problem to do the same with this.

https://ec.europa.eu/citizens-initiative/REQ-ECI-2013-000023/public/map.do

A

Asche

sorry bout that i am not that informed about all petitions running
i accidentally bumped into the one above,

but whatever effort it takes y not signing another petition
it takes 1 minute and you are done,

lets get done with this suppressions

growhi

screw the e.u ............... its a sick anti European neo liberal Communist tyranny !...........could change my mind if they legalized though :D x

Captain Acid

screw the e.u ............... its a sick anti European neo liberal Communist tyranny !...........could change my mind if they legalized though :D x

Sure screw the EU but if you live inside it ain't it stupid not to use the citizens' initiative as a channel to voice our opinion to both our peers and so-called leaders? After all this is the way our fellow stoners have been pushing legalization in that other neoliberal tyranny known as AmeriKKKa.

Captain Acid

This one is nice! But it seems like we need much more!

We do. But there is no other way to get those votes but to get the word out there.

At least in my country the poll ratings show that there are hundreds of thousands of people who support either decriminalization/legalization in principle. However when it comes to signing they either don't think it's worth the one minute effort or they're scared the Pigs will pay them a visit. This is something we need to change first if we want legalization.

growhi

Sure screw the EU but if you live inside it ain't it stupid not to use the citizens' initiative as a channel to voice our opinion to both our peers and so-called leaders? After all this is the way our fellow stoners have been pushing legalization in that other neoliberal tyranny known as AmeriKKKa.

America decriminalized mainly because of financial pressures, so they could reep the tax receipts, the e.u is run in a far more ideological way, and a far more centelized way ........ in other words Communist

unelected leaders we cant get rid of, massive bureaucracy, crazy illogical laws and dictates, mark my words the e.u will be massively smaller or totally broken up within a decade !

but like a said if they legalize it , ............... might change my tone :D

MJBadger

Veteran
In an ideal world but unfortunately the EU & Britain is still run by useless farts that haven`t got a clue .

Get 10M signatures & it will still not make a blind bit of difference . I doubt that in my lifetime I will be able to roll a j legally .

A

Asche

we can judge as far as we can see
that includes our view upon others either

lets see and hope and lets not be choosy
when things can be for the better.

Latest posts

Latest posts