What's new

patriot care greenfield

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I think there is a place in Shellburne but the prices didn't seem like they were worth taking the drive up there into the mountains. I've hit up 253 for pre rolls that were decent. The GG#4 isn't as good as mine, but way better than what Patriot care had. And I just tried some Tropicana Cookies, the high was maybe 7 out of 10 but I've never tasted weed that tasted so much like tangerines.

FJ2000

I went to Canna Provisions In Holyoke a couple weeks ago, had a nice selection and some crazy expensive glass pieces from ChemDog. Picked up some super Lemon Haze which was decent, Nevilles Haze that looked machine trimmed and was pretty dried out as well as some 88G13HP, smells and smokes nice but didn’t blow me back..
I generally don’t hit the spots but wanted to try the SLH they had, I just popped a bunch from GH and wanted a frame of reference for what’s offered these days.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I've been going to NETA Brookline and Apothca Arlington. NETA has better deals and better bud - $360 an ounce with tax. I'm not a medical patient. NETA is $300 an ounce before taxes. I'm going to the Brookline shop tomorrow for an ounce of Arcata Trainwreck. Its pretty good. Only like 15% thc though. Gets me zooted, can't complain. Good to see all you other folks from Massachusetts here! Stay high!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I've been going to NETA Brookline and Apothca Arlington. NETA has better deals and better bud - $360 an ounce with tax. I'm not a medical patient. NETA is $300 an ounce before taxes. I'm going to the Brookline shop tomorrow for an ounce of Arcata Trainwreck. Its pretty good. Only like 15% thc though. Gets me zooted, can't complain. Good to see all you other folks from Massachusetts here! Stay high!
Damn that's crazy good price but way too far for me to drive.

yardgrazer

The NETA NoHo location has some other strain for 300 per ounce pre-tax... in the meantime, I guess PatriotCare jacked their prices since I last visited? So glad I don't have to rely on these moneygrubbers.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This is kind of weird but I've never been to a Mass dispensary.
I even had a med card for a few years.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
This is kind of weird but I've never been to a Mass dispensary.
I even had a med card for a few years.

Yeah, I feel funny when I renew my card and it shows 3 purchases in like 4 years. I only keep my card for the quasi legality of my plant count at times. Neta for all purchases of flower and concentrate, both left a lot to be desired with out even talking about the price. Good luck out there :flowers2:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, I feel funny when I renew my card and it shows 3 purchases in like 4 years. I only keep my card for the quasi legality of my plant count at times. Neta for all purchases of flower and concentrate, both left a lot to be desired with out even talking about the price. Good luck out there :flowers2:

I kept the med card the first year of legalization for the same reason. Then I figured aw screw it. Worst case its $100 per plant for going over. I figure a couple spares incase something goes wrong is no big deal. It's only flowering females that count. I start off knowing some would be males.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I just got my medical card last week. Been going to Sira Naturals in Davis Sq. Somerville. Their GG#4 is really good and sour. They give me a 20% veterans discount. Plus there's the $50 off 1st 4 visits. I paid $220 for an ounce last week. NETA is $300 with medical card. NETA's buds are too dry. And too small. And machine-trimmed. Tiny little 1/8ths of medium-grade buds. SIRA has fresh buds. Lots of great stuff. Smoking on Root 90 Critical Plus right now. It's good but would get something else. Was tested Nov 1st and bought Jan 1st....2 month lapse and bone dry. But got a deal for a half of it for like $100. Gets me high. Nice woozy spinning relaxed chest high with couchlock on the head. Hope everyone else in Massachusetts is doing well! :wave:

yardgrazer

You may want to try posting a new thread in the MA dispensaries section... you may be missing eyeballs posting in this thread given the locations of the dispensaries in question (despite what some of my old Boston friends may think of MA geography beyond the immediate Boston burbs, Sharon is not near Greenfield).

Applesauce

Not impressed. I will stop and pick up a small amount from different rec spots in MA if I am traveling. I have not encountered anything better than C quality bud in any of these places, including patriot care @ greenfield.

Latest posts

Latest posts