What's new

Pandora closes her amphora

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hello, how are you all?

As many of you know, in October Mandala Seeds would have my seeds again. But a few days ago, I received an email from Mandala, and @dubi from ACE Seeds contacted them, asking them not to sell my seeds. Neither OTH Green nor OTH Purple, nor any hybrid made with OTH.

I could only send them the others. I flatly refused and said that if they wanted my varieties, they had to take all of them.

Dubi previously sent me a private message, but I didn’t reply. Then he quoted me on his forum, accusing me. I responded, and they deleted my message.

It seems he wants to keep the monopoly on OTH. A variety that was gifted to him, from which he has made thousands of euros over all these years, which is why it bothers him. By the way, as I already said, it is NOT his OTH. It’s a selection my friend made, and he gave me the seeds of HIS work.

It is much better than what ACE Seeds sells, and also, the green and purple are separated, NOT a mix of everything. I know because I’ve compared them.

Also, it’s 30 euros cheaper.

My friend made the selection, NOT him, and the other Pandora hybrids are unique.

Dubi, the only pirate here is you.

Why don’t you tell why Kaiki (Cannabiogen) separated from ACE Seeds? Why, while Cannabiogen was active, you sold the same hybrids, and you kept them in your catalog? Pakistan, Nepal Jam, Bangi Haze, Panama...

And what about the other varieties you have, which seed banks are they from? African Seeds? Collective Vibes? At least say the origin like the rest of us do.

How many people do you have working for you, making seeds? What varieties do you actually make? Are you sure your varieties are what you claim, and that they haven’t been hybridized?

Who do you think you are to tell a shop not to sell other people's seeds? Al Capone? A dictator like Maduro?

You were already caught in the Cannabiscafe forum, which is why you had to leave. The only thing that matters to you is money, as it’s obvious.

By the way, you keep raising the price of your seeds. This way, you don't feel the inflation.

I do this as a hobby, out of passion. I don’t live off this, unlike others. I’ve even lost money.

This situation with Mandala Seeds, among other reasons, has made me decide to close the seed bank.

In a few days, my store’s server will expire. I’m not going to renew it, and it will disappear. I’ll see what to do with my section of the forum when the time comes.

Thanks to all the friends I’ve made here. I’ll stick around whenever I can.

I’m very sorry for the people who were waiting for some varieties. To make it up to them, I’m going to GIVE AWAY some seeds of a few varieties through freespore.com. They ship worldwide, so many will be able to get them.

Hugs and thanks, friends.

BC LONE WOLF

Only way he doesn’t create a monopoly is spreading the genetics around so they lose “value”. Trust me man guys like him will start the patent BS of strains and all that crap Arjan is already doing. lol

Underground breeding for ever!!!
to finish this BS of corporate mindset on a master plant holly plant that is free from money and greed.

Brother Nature

Damn, was literally about to pull the trigger on the th haze, was just waiting for them to come back in stock in oct… must not be meant to be, missed toms drop last year too and the other places offering them either don’t ship here or are around $300…

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@PandoraSeedBank it was sad to read this. Money destroys everything that is good. Most of us are in this for the pure love of the plant and we pretend we are a "community" and all this hippie stuff, but the reality is businessmen control the industry and they will do whatever is needed to get ahead.

Mandala is not the only shop where you can sell though, put them for sale with every seller you can and at least make them work for their monopoly.

The pirate thing is kind of funny though. And ironic. All these people are pirates themselves. Building their careers on the work of others.
images (8).jpeg

Fuck this industry.

Chills

Welcome in the world of selfemployment. If its already to much for you than it is really better to stay in a semiprofessional space for the love of it.
Nobody will ever evaluate the work you do. I think ACE Seeds can relate on that too...

Maybe it would have been more professional and "cool" to react to dubis personal approach. Do i understand right, it was only about Oldtimers Haze? A strain that ACE seed made available to the public through their built up marketing/sales Infrastruktur with employees, internet and grafic works, plus real estate space, water, fertilisers,electricity...? Do you think they bought a Ferrari from the "thousands" they made with a line everyone else before was keeping in a shelf at home before?

I struggled hard to not write anything, but this shit makes me sick. Robin Hood mentality but only for my own ass... And not everyone that is succesfull with is hard work is a capitalistic asshole. Sadly thats the only way to live some kind of free in our western world. But with that freedom comes the unthankfull darkness of responsability.

GainesvilleGreen

Its sad , but the shady tactics that goes on in the seed game to hold people down , and run them out of business would blow your mind if you knew it all.

Like someone else mentioned, there other seedbanks that you can work with
Great to see you chime in brother! Ran your gear several times with great results! Respect!

Sad to see @PandoraSeedBank go through this over a cock block. Unbelievable!
Cheers, Pandora. Keep doing your thing brother.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hello, how are you all?

As many of you know, in October Mandala Seeds would have my seeds again. But a few days ago, I received an email from Mandala, and @dubi from ACE Seeds contacted them, asking them not to sell my seeds. Neither OTH Green nor OTH Purple, nor any hybrid made with OTH.

I could only send them the others. I flatly refused and said that if they wanted my varieties, they had to take all of them.

Dubi previously sent me a private message, but I didn’t reply. Then he quoted me on his forum, accusing me. I responded, and they deleted my message.

It seems he wants to keep the monopoly on OTH. A variety that was gifted to him, from which he has made thousands of euros over all these years, which is why it bothers him. By the way, as I already said, it is NOT his OTH. It’s a selection my friend made, and he gave me the seeds of HIS work.

It is much better than what ACE Seeds sells, and also, the green and purple are separated, NOT a mix of everything. I know because I’ve compared them.

Also, it’s 30 euros cheaper.

My friend made the selection, NOT him, and the other Pandora hybrids are unique.

Dubi, the only pirate here is you.

Why don’t you tell why Kaiki (Cannabiogen) separated from ACE Seeds? Why, while Cannabiogen was active, you sold the same hybrids, and you kept them in your catalog? Pakistan, Nepal Jam, Bangi Haze, Panama...

And what about the other varieties you have, which seed banks are they from? African Seeds? Collective Vibes? At least say the origin like the rest of us do.

How many people do you have working for you, making seeds? What varieties do you actually make? Are you sure your varieties are what you claim, and that they haven’t been hybridized?

Who do you think you are to tell a shop not to sell other people's seeds? Al Capone? A dictator like Maduro?

You were already caught in the Cannabiscafe forum, which is why you had to leave. The only thing that matters to you is money, as it’s obvious.

By the way, you keep raising the price of your seeds. This way, you don't feel the inflation.

I do this as a hobby, out of passion. I don’t live off this, unlike others. I’ve even lost money.

This situation with Mandala Seeds, among other reasons, has made me decide to close the seed bank.

In a few days, my store’s server will expire. I’m not going to renew it, and it will disappear. I’ll see what to do with my section of the forum when the time comes.

Thanks to all the friends I’ve made here. I’ll stick around whenever I can.

I’m very sorry for the people who were waiting for some varieties. To make it up to them, I’m going to GIVE AWAY some seeds of a few varieties through freespore.com. They ship worldwide, so many will be able to get them.

Hugs and thanks, friends.

Sounds like Dubi thought you used his OTH and slapped your name on it like you did with Sam's Ancestral Skunk.

right

Damn. I was looking forward to getting some Punta Rojo. I wish Cannabiogen was still available. I loved there work.
What ever happened to them, was it a feud with another seed co.?