What's new

Panama Haze

Stoneymelony

Thank your very much, I appreciate your compliment and the beautiful thing is we could all use the nice Icmag community and share are knowledge from this beautiful plant so we could all raise our growing and knowledge to a higher level. Every new grow is a new journey and learning experience on its own, different circumstances and different strains and i'm still learning some things every new grow i start. This time a had a little bit problem, my watersystem didn't go for almost 2 days. So had some problems there this time. I grow on Rockwool so it must be hydrated all the time and should not dry out. But I was just in time I think and hopefully they recover. I do a update on this later this week. Thanks again and piece for everyone.

I've seen your beautiful Killer A5 Haze plant. You grew it way better than me. I'm sure you do great with the Panama Haze.

Stoneymelony

I have had some problems, my water didn't go for 2 days. But she recovered. I have different signals that not point in the same direction i think, she looks a bit pale but also she has a little bit burned tips. Also some leaves are clawing at the point. Maybe i put her on her own reservoir with her own nutes to tune in better. She is now with 5 other strains. We'll see what happens ,i think I let her stay for 2 .pre days before flipping 11/13

piece
1000013414.jpg
1000013413.jpg