What's new

oxygenation the night for a sealed room

k1k1

Hi my friends !!!

First I'm sorry for my bad english i'm from franco-europa lol

I'm very interested by making a sealed rooom and because I'm very bad in english I' can't find easly good infos....

I have understand (I hope) the mains infos..but I wonder how the plants are enough oxygen for the night...

She needs only the oxygen present on the area when lights come off when CO2 is at 1300/1500PPM...ou she needs a supplement like a bottle of oxygen with a solenoid?

Thank you in advance for your advice

All the best

K1K1

datruth

if its sealed i assume you have an ac ? dehumidifier? the only reason i vent at lights off is to keep humidity in check. no bottled oxygen needed and possibly dangerous. no co2 at night

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Hi my friends !!!

First I'm sorry for my bad english i'm from franco-europa lol

I'm very interested by making a sealed rooom and because I'm very bad in english I' can't find easly good infos....

I have understand (I hope) the mains infos..but I wonder how the plants are enough oxygen for the night...

She needs only the oxygen present on the area when lights come off when CO2 is at 1300/1500PPM...ou she needs a supplement like a bottle of oxygen with a solenoid?

Thank you in advance for your advice

All the best

K1K1
i have a sealed room but i keep the level at 1000ppm.
you dont need to supplement oxygen because the plants produce o2 during the light cycle.

k1k1

if its sealed i assume you have an ac ? dehumidifier? the only reason i vent at lights off is to keep humidity in check. no bottled oxygen needed and possibly dangerous. no co2 at night

I have an A/C 12000btu for 6K lights with Supersun2 glass sealed and all hot extract are connect to ice box from hydro-innovation...my box is realy completely sealed :dance013:

my A/C is a whirlpool 92/1 with 6th sens fonction which automatically adjusts the temperature (22/24 it is in heating mode, between 24 and 28 it is dehumidified and after he becomes A / C )

pretty much same method as everyone else... No need for oxygen or ventilation with night temps especially if you have a good dehumidifier.