What's new

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

mountainoutlaw

Just Sativa Candy Chunk IBL this year my F15 this year!

Seed planted May 4 and a few more may 12. Got plenty of Healthy Grow chicken manure mix and cotton seed meal. Will likely mulch in early july, once some males are pulled.

Waiting a year or so to grow the CBD hemp. Too risky since I can buy it any way. Saving the seed for planting in the next couple years hopefully.

Shots from today! Had some excessive rain yesterday and today. Totaled over 2 inches over a long period of time!

Cleared the plot yesterday in between and during a torential rain so it would dry out better. Found 2 volunteer plants about 1 foot tall. Volunteers I had been watching since early March when they germinated, they made it though temps in the upper 20's F a couple times! Pinched the tops, and we're off to the races!

full

full

full

full
Till this day, I envy this style of cropping, Pipeline for the win.

Old Piney

Back at it.
I love this a nice gorilla grow way out in God’s country! I miss growing gorilla did it for many years.It wasn't out in the wilderness but I enjoyed the little lost pockets of nature I found surrounded by farms and expanding suburbia. I did the fishing line thing too with little jingle bells and soap for the deer. I once had a spring , I had a plot ready and when I went to pop the plants in I found right there on a hillside a tree had uprooted and out popped a spring

Old Piney

Plou i fa sol,
les bruixes es pentinen;
plou i fa sol,
les bruixes porten dol.
------------------------------------

It rains and it's sunny,
witches comb their hair;
it rains and it's sunny,
witches wear mourning.
View attachment 19003837
View attachment 19003838

Aphid season started where I live and although they're easy to control by hand, I bought some lacewing larvae just to be sure.
View attachment 19003840
View attachment 19003841

Very voracious and quick, hard to photograph lol

Edit - @pipeline sorry about Leroy. Glad to hear it was quick at least.
You got the shopping carts going? Have you or @pipeline ever seen the ants carrying the aphids? I see this all the time doing my tree work

revegeta666

You got the shopping carts going? Have you or @pipeline ever seen the ants carrying the aphids? I see this all the time doing my tree work
Yes sir lol 🛒🛒🛒

I haven't seen the ants literally carrying the aphids but on a couple of trees in my garden you can see the ants going up the trunk and they clearly must be harvesting the aphids' secretions otherwise there's nothing for an ant to do there.

Hiddenjems

I've never seen Aphids on a pot plant but I see leaf hoppers and these little jumping bug with cotton tails none of them seem to do any damage. I'm really starting to question the belief that loose less dense buds are less likely to mold. I suppose the thinking is that they dry out quicker but the flip side is they soak water up like a sponge , whereas denser buds repel water better .Again I'm finding it has more to do with the worms and wetness when it comes to gray mold. Maybe mold resistant strains are just strains that the cabbage worms don't like. I can go on with this theory if anyone is interested
What I’ve noticed indoors is the leafy buds, whether loose or tight mold more than solid buds with a high calx to leaf ratio. Indoors it’s the plant respiration from the leaves pouring moisture into the flowers.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! Yeah I can be ruthless with culling mutants, and have learned a lot. Took lots of smoke testing. I did some backcrosses because I almost ran out of seed once or twice. So its been part of what has made the line successful.

I like to have multiple plants so if anything damages some of them, the others can take their place. Also its good to have multiple plants because it helps reduce tolerance since each plant has slightly different cannabinoid profile effects and potency.

Still trying to find out if anything else has laundry detergent terpenes like Sativa Candy Chunk.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been making infused coconut oil capsules with them. Definitely recommend these, really easy going and helps medicate the body much better.

full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah flowery is a pretty good describing word, but it tastes like laundry detergent smells.

Mission accomplished, plot is installed. Worked out perfect, didn't have too many or too little. Will be warm the next couple days with rain on wednesday so these guys are going to be on the move!

It was pretty wet soil conditions, but was actually a little drier than it has been in the past. No need to water. Thanks @mudballs @Mudballs 2.2 for sharing his secret for transplants. Just transplant into pre-moistened media with no watering after transplant to allow maximized oxygen and root development. He said it results in quicker rooting.

This is the way I do it every year, as long as it rains within a couple days its good. Since the ground was already way moist, and there are trees providing afternoon shade.

Going to be a patch of trees soon.

Was a beautiful night, got done at about 3:15am. Day of rest, going back to clear brush around the garden to open up light and plant some veggies today!

full

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Ezra 1:1-7 NKJV

End of the Babylonian Captivity​

1 Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the Lord stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying,

2 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia:
All the kingdoms of the earth the Lord God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a [a]house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. 3 Who is among you of all His people? May his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem which is in Judah, and build the house of the Lord God of Israel (He is God), which is in Jerusalem. 4 And whoever is left in any place where he dwells, let the men of his place help him with silver and gold, with goods and livestock, besides the freewill offerings for the house of God which is in Jerusalem.

5 Then the heads of the fathers’ houses of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests and the Levites, with all whose spirits God [b]had moved, arose to go up and build the house of the Lord which is in Jerusalem. 6 And all those who were around them [c]encouraged them with articles of silver and gold, with goods and livestock, and with precious things, besides all that was willingly offered.

7 King Cyrus also brought out the articles of the house of the Lord, which Nebuchadnezzar had taken from Jerusalem and put in the [d]temple of his gods;

1 Corinthians 6:7-11 NKJV

7 Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated? 8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren! 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [b]homosexuals, nor [c]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [d]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Sativa Candy Chunk F1 2010

full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New hash-making attachment for the reciprocating saw. Works with a 220 size screen and dry ice to help shatter the flower and release the trichomes.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Making the infused coconut oil capsules :smoke:

full

full

Latest posts

Latest posts