What's new

outdoor ducksfoot

Any members who has info or personal experience with wally's strain Ducksfoot , I 'd like to hear or get some feedback from ya. I am currently growing this strain and have nine plants in a makeshift greenhouse.. They are planted in good midwest soil with blood and bone meal and wormcastings. All plants are between 4&5 foot tall with 2 months to go, sorry dudes no digi! Any estimate on final height and potential yield per plant and what kind of potency to expect would be appreciated !!! Lastly, One of these plant has three branches coming off the main stem all the way up and down her; will this plant be different in taste or potency than her siblings? All were topped 3 times but have quite abit of stretch to them ! Thank to allc !!

G

You should ask the man himself, he's got the most experience with it.

Wally has a forum all to himself here on the IC. He is a wealth of information about all things outdoors and especially the Ducks Foot.

They sound like some monsters you got going though, good luck.

Keep it green

Tex

Thanks Tex ! Yeah, I went to wally's first and my computer went on the blitz ,so I aborted the pm ...Wally grows outdoor ,so I figure he will drop in here then all who need info on this strain can veiw this thread! I will post a report on ducksfoot when they're finnished.. Thanks again for the consideration...good advice!

G

guest123

sounds like your having fun samuryusan , and you have a trifoliate on your hands too , itll be a fat bud if shes a girl , as its got an extra branching site ..... i usually bend them to get the most ou[t of the yeild , they can yeild many many ozs to lbs each ... if you rub the stalk and smell that is the smell the buds become , you should smell it from a distance by now , a lovely taste ... the high is an up , sativery one , wont debilitate you , but youll be high as a kite and happy as larry .... love to see how they turn out mate .... anything you need to know just ask .. cheers

Glad ya drop in wally, yes Your ducksfoot is proving a joy to grow!!! My trifoliate appears to be female and I stake my branches down to open up the inside and this girl is the branchiest bush of the lot, though not as tall as the other eight,which also show more female traits and characteristic than male; ok , one of them is questionable,lol!!! Still wally 8 out of nine is fun to think about!! I will be putting Happy Larry in the sad seat if I get 4 oz. per plant!! Thank you for the encouraging remarks,dedication and this great lookin' strain!!