What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Out with Mex in with Next

M

moses224

I finally got charger fixed so i wanted to share some photos. The mexican GG are week 8 today and All seedlings are week or so old. I also have a a few flowering under 400 until 1000 frees up

Mexican GG at 8 weeks

Next crop Majar-I-Sharif, CH9 Double X and multiple Haze strains

Now that cameras back up ill post frequent updates especiall of Mazar-I-Sharif as its not documented except under one other threads

Last edited:
Taste good to, even quick dried on monitor. i checked itwith my 60x scopeand your 75% cloudy 25% amber

hit me up and lets tear them down

M

moses224

Since im in no rush (mazar-i-sharif,double x, and all 5 hazes,nevelle,hawaiin snow,arjan, supersilver and strawberry) are only on there secon week of vegging I will be trimming two tops a day. Thus allowing the lower buds to fatten up for one more week. Below is some pics

Trim Trim

Missing a few tops

12pack stop bye in a few days and well have a smoke out. See ya then
:joint:

M

moses224

Harvested some more this morning. The buds smell very "spicy" almost like garlic. Real resinous and sticky. Smooth smoke

irieeyes808

Nice man, I did the same thing only outdoors this summer was fun and who thought how good the mexican stuff could be.

M

moses224

M-I-S is two weeks old right now. I have 7 going (3 died for misc reasons) I will get an update on those and the haze tomorrow. Now that they have rooted they should really start showing some growth. Right now they are real fat suckers and only a few inches tall.

M

moses224

Sample pics as promised
Mazar-I-Sharif

CH9 Double X

Haze pics will follow when they have growth suitable for a photo. They have taken well so I expect them to take of this weekend

M

moses224

Below is an update I put ten of each variety in one gallon grow bags for hazes and double x and mazar to 3g bags. I then switched to twelve / twelve after transplant. Keeping hazes in smaller bags and will step up accordingly

CH9 Double X

Super Silver Haze

Arjans Strawberry

Updates on Arjans Haze, Hawaiin Snow (GH) and Mazar-I- Shariff coming. Also have 5 cheese going so ill update when theres something worthwhile

Best to all and thanks for stopping bye

Last edited:
M

moses224

Black Ra1n said:
How was that mazar-i-sharif to grow?

So far very vigorous plant loves the nutes and has a great structure. Im using earthjuice once weekly and grow big. Also a tad bit of Bat Guano in soil mix they are eating the N up. I am stoked about them all my plants are sexed except them and I now have fourteen going so hopefully get at least half ladys. I am also curious about the stated 6-8 week flower. I have never had a plant ready earlier then 5.5 weeks so It would be neat to say the least. Ill be making a sh*t load of cloans once feminized so theres going to be alot of opportunity. I think my garden will be hazes for pers and Double X, Cheese, and Mazar for yield. Well see how it turns out.

Have a good one guys / gals

Last edited:
M

moses224

Hawaiin Snow just stepped to one gallon then step up accordingly there after

Mazar-I-Shariff stepped into 3g

Last edited:
M

moses224

Arjans Strawberry Haze in one gallons
Man this is just a tremendous plant all ten (fem) are absolute beuties.

CH9 Double X in three gallon
All ten (feminized) are awesome so far. Structure reminds me of Nirvanas Chrystal I grew years ago

Last edited:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey buddy looking good, Lots of stuff you got going on there. I was wondering what the gg is in the mexican? is that reefermans mazar? Take it easy Moses.

M

moses224

GG is nckname of mexican that I procured from in Puerto Escondito, The Mazar are the freebies that SB is given from the Brit that returned from afghanastan with them

M

moses224

ok update after 45 day veg then these where shot enf of week one flower so 52 D1ay old Varieties are same big buddha cheese , MIS, Double x ,Strawberry haze, GG, Hawaiin snow and arjans haze

Latest posts

Latest posts