What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Original og kush strain

brandone1147

Till this day I have yet to find the original og cut from 2009. the strongest smoking and smelling og kush I have had till this day. This og kush you had to triple bag it to get the smell remotely down. its kind of weird how you see certain strains like that once in a life time. Only strain near this original og cut is kush mints when done right at the moment. But yeah till this day all I see are watered down versions of og kush nothing like this og from 2009 it’s truly crazy how much of a level difference in potency and smell it was.

JetLife175

Veteran
It's around..... some people never let her go.

And to elaborate on your comment. By 2009 it was pumping full force with many different cuts and batches floating around.

Did you grow it or did you pick up a bag somewhere when you smoked it?

brandone1147

It's around..... some people never let her go.

And to elaborate on your comment. By 2009 it was pumping full force with many different cuts and batches floating around.

Did you grow it or did you pick up a bag somewhere when you smoked it?
Oh wow, Got a couple zips of her. Smell was insane. Crazy how some guys horde these insane strains. Haha you see them once in a life time sometimes.

JetLife175

Veteran
Oh wow, Got a couple zips of her. Smell was insane. Crazy how some guys horde these insane strains. Haha you see them once in a life time sometimes.
I wouldn't exactly call it hoarding. For me it's been in circulation through a network of people that have managed to keep her alive amongst other old relics.

When it's the only thing that really cures the issues you have, you don't let it go. Ever.

Latest posts

Latest posts