What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OGLA 78 BX vs. Asphalt Plant

SkunkyCat

Anyone having experiences growing those varieties as well as breeding with them? Which one would you choose for solid projects?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Anyone having experiences growing those varieties as well as breeding with them? Which one would you choose for solid projects?

All gas only has 55 days of flowering and is much quicker. However, I think the yield is less as well. Flowering time and yield are what's important. Please keep us posted on what you decide.

SkunkyCat

Creeperpark

Please keep us posted on what you decide.

So after a long time thinking I took the All Gas (as I already spent way too much money on new breeding stock from pricey comps like Karma, Bodhi, Archive, Rare D, etc., it's just so addicting...)

I decided for the Asphalt Plant mainly because of the price (50 bucks vs 110 for the OG78) even though I'm still a bit skeptical about HSC and would like to support Green Bodhi more as (the other) Bodhi seems to like him and gave him some cuts etc., always a good sign if a really trusted breeder does something like that openly.

Maybe I'll do some grow and breeding reports here in the future as I heard about this forum so often in the breeders talks on youtube, just a really stressful time at the moment as total chaos broke lose everywhere and in every area, since the legalization here this year it feels like a pond full of sharks trying to bite every piece of Mary Jane they can, as expected.

Looking at the (geo-)political situation in Europe, it seems like a good time to look out for a second base in South America or Asia to get away as soon as SHTF again, some really bad stuff is boiling up here and my only plan B is leaving and starting more or less over again as long as the situation demands it. But that's also one reason why I chose breeding for the last years as my self-study, as everything has developed very predictably over the last decade.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
So after a long time thinking I took the All Gas (as I already spent way too much money on new breeding stock from pricey comps like Karma, Bodhi, Archive, Rare D, etc., it's just so addicting...)

I decided for the Asphalt Plant mainly because of the price (50 bucks vs 110 for the OG78) even though I'm still a bit skeptical about HSC and would like to support Green Bodhi more as (the other) Bodhi seems to like him and gave him some cuts etc., always a good sign if a really trusted breeder does something like that openly.

Maybe I'll do some grow and breeding reports here in the future as I heard about this forum so often in the breeders talks on youtube, just a really stressful time at the moment as total chaos broke lose everywhere and in every area, since the legalization here this year it feels like a pond full of sharks trying to bite every piece of Mary Jane they can, as expected.

Looking at the (geo-)political situation in Europe, it seems like a good time to look out for a second base in South America or Asia to get away as soon as SHTF again, some really bad stuff is boiling up here and my only plan B is leaving and starting more or less over again as long as the situation demands it. But that's also one reason why I chose breeding for the last years as my self-study so I have at least a chance of having a job in the scene and founding a company as my (not yet completed) academy grade as a healing practicioner exists only in Germany.
I wish you luck and hope you have many happy gardens in the future friend. Thanks for the post and keep us posted.

Latest posts

Latest posts