What's new

NORCAL: Know Your Enemy

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just forward this to Mexican Cartels... As if they don't already know. Violence isn't going to help the cause.

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
This guy looks like he has down syndrome but saying that insults the people who are affected by the very serious and sad disease...

Che

Veteran
He doesn't need violence, he needs peaceful protest. Lets setup a tent city on his front lawn and have a smoke-in!

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey we know you Cali folks are super liberal and super bisexual or homosexual... :D

Edit - Let me refrain this so I don't offend anymore people than I already have...

He didn't come up for air while giving a blow job to the entire male DEA staff in Cali...

N707

Hey we know you Cali folks are super liberal and super bisexual or homosexual... :D

Edit - Let me refrain this so I don't offend anymore people than I already have...

He didn't come up for air while giving a blow job to the entire male DEA staff in Cali...

Wow, how can you afford that spacious rock you live under.....

Edit, oh, that makes it better....= P

JP, but seriously .....

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, how can you afford that spacious rock you live under.....

Edit, oh, that makes it better....= P

JP, but seriously .....

It's a nice rock. :D

If you take everything I say 100% dead serious, think again. Burn one, you pansy.

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
HEY, I laughed, twice. It's even funnier cause this goofy looking bastard isn't here to defend himself. Imagine him googling his name, coming here, and start sweating profusely after thoughts of the MM tying his arms and legs to horses play through his mind...

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Gordon Taylor

sf_taylor.jpg

shame on you Gordon Taylor, you will surely be re-born in some shitty ass place, it would suck to be you, poor mis-guided soul... pitiful and pathetic.

idea

dead cops = heat, so no dead cops. its a practical thing. i could care less if they die in car accidents, suicides, or whatever, as long as no real people die.

is it true that in some parts of nocal the locals report in on the cops movements during harvest season and they broadcast it on local radio?

Latest posts

Latest posts