What's new

Nightmare cookies

A good buddy of mine grew out a pack of this sin city's nightmare cookies and kept 3 pheno's , he gifted me a cut of each and threw in a nice little sample of dry meds which I enjoyed alot . So I'm figuring out how to upload pictures know and I'm gona document these 3 pheno's as they finish out . As of today there still in solo cups about 3-4 weeks old a foot tall and starting to grow outward ,this week I'll transplant them into something bigger ,hopefully they'll be going into flower next few weeks

The first picture is #1 she has good side branching I was told she doesn't stretch much , the second picture is #2 a little flopier than #1 good side branching , the last picture is #3 heavy side branching and I'd say the most impressive of the 3 right now , tonight I will top all 3 and transplant into 2 gallon pot. Hoping I can take clones end of next week and I'll throw em into flower as soon as I see roots

Sport Farmer

Veteran
They look really good, brother. Lookin' forward to seeing how they develop. Whats the story behind the naming?

Thanks bro, these are bred by sin city ,white nightmare x platinum gsc . The white nightmare is a blue dream cross I'm not exactly sure on the parentage lol . I put them into 3 gallon smarties about a week ago they like to grow pretty straight up so I topped them when I transplanted hopefully they spread out some for me ,I'll snap some pictures tomorrow and get em posted up ,Thanks for checking in bro ,sorry took me so long to reply I've been busy as hell ,happy the weekend has finally arrived

M

meowmeowmeow

You've got good friends RBC. Those are some beautiful girls.
Just got done using smart/aero pots for the first time with the lettuce and I'm won the fuck over BIG TIME.
Can't wait to see them grow. I'm in for the ride. :smoke: