What's new

New subforum (Thailand)

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
What do you hear about the Zomi collective? I have been studying the website and there are a lot of attractive landraces on the site. They have a Thai address.

Smeden

What do you hear about the Zomi collective? I have been studying the website and there are a lot of attractive landraces on the site. They have a Thai address.
I guess you mean Zomia Collective? I don't know them, but agree that they have a lot of attractive landraces on their homepage.
But I wonder why they would place their farm in lowland South Thailand and not North/East highlands?

Redrum92

Looking forward to what comes out of this. Nice to add another piece to the genetics puzzle. Every area has their own specialities. Will be interesting to see what Thai weed is known for in 10 years.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great news

My friend has recieved a license in Thailand to grow / club / make seeds and will have his first crop around February/March.

He should have a club set up a few months after the crop and we welcome to hold yearly icmag.com smoke/meet ups there.

yts farmer

Veteran
Great news

My friend has recieved a license in Thailand to grow / club / make seeds and will have his first crop around February/March.

He should have a club set up a few months after the crop and we welcome to hold yearly icmag.com smoke/meet ups there.
Where abouts is your friends spot? Will be in phuket in a few months time.

Peace.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I think Thai weed (Thai Stick) is worth a generalized forum. I hope it's O.K. if I post some info about the Thai Sticks I used to smoke, some old pics of Thai Sticks, and some Thai dominant Thai hybrids I've tried to grow. I hope this helps kickstart this thread.

Historical Pictures:

I think this is from the book discussed in the Youtube link above.
Thai-Stick_harvesting.jpg

These are from The Diplomat magazine from long ago.

Bundles of 20 skinny Thai Sticks almost ready to be shipped to California.
the-diplomat-thai-sticks.jpg

A couple of pictures of plants ready to harvest.

ThaiSticks_growing.jpg
the-diplomat-mature-thai-marijuana-plants-photo-craig-williams.jpg

This is a screenshot of plants drying from a video called Highland about the history of Thai weed. It's also about the future of Thai Cannabis.

Thai Stick Netflix.png

I think these pictures are from a recent article about the Thai govenment documenting some traditional Thai strains or newly legal grows.

anutin-Hang-Kra-Rog-Phu-Phan.jpg
Thai-plants.jpeg

This is a plant I'm growing now that is 50% Gypsy Nirvana Thai Stick crossed with a Thai hybrid male.

20240123_162222.jpg
20240123_113731.jpg
20240123_113652.jpg

ThaiBliss

Veteran
These are pictures of a male I found from the Gypsy Thai Stick cross that looked and smelled like Thai Stick plants I grew decades ago.

GypsyTop.jpg
GypsyThaiTall.jpg
GypsyQueen.jpg
A1GypsyThai.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where abouts is your friends spot? Will be in phuket in a few months time.

Peace.
He doesn't have a shop yet and still doing his first grow , red tape and problems with getting enough electricity set up to his building had slowed his first run down but he about flower next month so will have a crop around May.
Il go see him maybe next month or definitely harvest time so il throw up some pics when I go see him

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1706178457073.png

Love these pics , looks amazing and looks much like a Haze grow.
Haze and Sativa's will flourish over there with the right set-up.

I Hope to find people over there that run commercial and that will run 1,000's of Haze/Thai heavy Sativa's.

I've got someone that will do it in South Africa and Thailand would be amazing to

Latest posts

Latest posts