What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

New in Germany and looking for a good place to shop for supplies

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Hi all,
I just arrived in Germany and I'm looking to buy some grow gear in Baden-Württemberg.
Is there any good big place around here?
I can drive a few hours but the only place I've seen that actually carry all the stuff I need is in Hamburg...

I've seen Udopea but they don't have 85% of the gear I want, like big grow trays and 6" cool tubes.

Would love any help and sorry for not knowing German yet. I'm working on it.

Thanks,
-Fonzee

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
hi fonzee,

first of all a big welcome! :wave:

i don't have been in baden-würtemberg so far to buy grow gear but this shop looks promising >> http://sgwaechshaus.de
maybe give them a call and ask if they have all the stuff u want.

another option would be to order online if you got a safe adress but i reckon you already considered this?!

greets,randa

G

guanosin

Agri Culture in Hörbranz Austria, very good sortet shop close to the boarder. Enjoy the view over lake constance:tiphat:

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Hello and shalom,:tiphat:
I just googled Grow Shop Baden Würtenberg, hope you can see the results, if you cklick on the link.

https://www.google.de/maps/search/growshop+baden+württemberg/@48.6618471,9.0036649,8z/data=!3m1!4b1

Have a good time in Germany.:ying:
Yeh, done that already.

hi fonzee,

first of all a big welcome! :wave:

i don't have been in baden-würtemberg so far to buy grow gear but this shop looks promising >> http://sgwaechshaus.de
maybe give them a call and ask if they have all the stuff u want.

another option would be to order online if you got a safe adress but i reckon you already considered this?!

greets,randa
I'll give them a call tomorrow but their site doesn't look very promising...

Agri Culture in Hörbranz Austria, very good sortet shop close to the boarder. Enjoy the view over lake constance:tiphat:
They seem to have all the stuff I need but I've found a site named Culture Indoor that seems cheaper and its the same distance to me. (Strasburg, France)
Anyone tried it?

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Went driving all day and got most of the supplies. Seems like hydro shops around here don't stock much on the off-season...
Wish me luck :-D

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I've seen some huge shops in Hamburg, like pflanzburg, but I haven't visited them as it will take me a day of driving and my car is, how to put it softly? not very luxurious...

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Do you have any favourite organic soil mix? Or should I just mix my own?

Shizzlenator

Hey Fonzee,
nice to have u here in Germany. I use coco but i could recommend the Batmix from Plagron. But if have the choice (and the mood :) ) to mix your own, i would prefer the selfmademix.

Greetings and have fun

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Yeh, I think I'll make my own.
Thanks.

I'm used to grow in coco as well but now I'm only growing for my own household so yield is less of an issue. I do prefer the taste of properly soil grown weed over the coco buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts