What's new

New Guy in Ohio

Rooster067

Hey everybody! Just started indoor growing a couple months ago. Pieced together a cheap 2x2 from Amazon, and a friend gave me a 32x32 he wasn't using. Got them both setup, and another friend gave me 3 clones of some bag seed he's been growing for years to play with. They are doing great, despite me constantly f'ing with them, so I got ahold of some real seeds and dropped 3 . I recently purchased a Mars Hydro 39x39 bundle and now have three Bubble Gum Sherbs going in that. I've learned a lot from YouTube, but the overproduced videos are getting ridiculous. More growing, less podcasting....Haven't been in an actual forum for over 25 years. I think I'll like it here.

farmerfischer

Welcome to IC MAG rooster.. download (2).jpeg

Last edited:

Rooster067

Thanks again guys. I'm just starting this journey, but really enjoying it. I'm working on putting together a little story of how I got started to where I am now. It's only been a few months, Lol. But for now, here is a pic of the first real seed I popped. And the one I've been torturing since her birth, Lol. Fem Photo Bubble Gum Sherb, from Blimburn Seeds. I think I'm done with the "training" and am going to let her grow for a while. She has two sisters 9 days behind her.

Attachments

• 20240513_233337.jpg
    20240513_233337.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7