What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

New grower trying auto mix pack from fast buds

Technodroide

Hi everyone! I'm new on growing my own canopy, I usually grow many kind of veggies and fruits in my garden.

This time I abbandoned the garden for a growtbox secret Jardin 150cmx77x200 to grow my own canopy.

Equipment:

- Mars hydro sp3000 green house version
- adlite Mars hydro red spectrum 650nm
- UFO 100w bright light
- bio roots idroponica
- fulvic acido
- biogrow
- biobloom

All starts bad, the light I ordered arrive without the dimmer knob so I had start with a normal 50w led lamp on 10000 Kelvin, germination of 4 plants,till 10 days before get the dimmer.

This causes plants stretch that I corrected digging down the plant.

Third mistake was to use 30cm (diameter) X 20cm (high) airport and not even filled up properly with light mix biobizz soil about 10liters.

So after 10 days from seed, during veg stage I refilled till the edge with allmix biobizz soil and cover with expanded clay.

Was thinking nothing comes but the plants showed up even I committed all this mistakes.

I did start germination 1st of June.
I started give nutrients such as bio roots and fulvic from the beginning , 22th of June I filled with allmix and at 28th of june I gave to the plants firs biogrow food, 1/3 of recommendation.

I applied LST and keeped till 1st week of pre flowering.

After 2 days I saw overfeeding burned spot on couple of leaves and immediately stop to feed with biogrow, keep going with pH normal tap water around 18°C.
Keep giving only pH water, keep bio roots, and fulvic till 3/07 , then I star to give 1/3 of biobloom dose to the plants showing pre flower plus fulvic acid.

Irrigation gaved only the times I feel dry the soil putting down 3 cm my fingher.

In the beginning, during veg stage every 3 days, keeped umidity at 70-80% then lowing down till 50-55% now.

Sice 24/06 water needs changed rapidly and I start to water every 2 days, after a week around 1/7 every 1,5 days and now almost every day before lights turn on.

There are 4 different autos strain, one is around to be and good looking compared to photos I found around web maybe ready in 10 days , the second looks 10 days before the first and the third looks 7 day before the second, the fourth had loss her head during LST and seems now in flowering stretching phase.

Since couple of weeks , after the plants N2 and n3 had flowers stretch ,looking very slow compared to the n1 that I think is healthy, and started to show clorosis on big leaves, olso has nailed down leaves .
3 days ago the problem seems spreding to leaves between buds then I stated thinking about deficiency and gave 1,5ml in 2l of biobloom and 1ml of biogrow.

I don't know what I am doing, if the problem it's temperature then at maximum reach 32.5,small pot, water frequency/quantity or mixed of those thing plus bad start...

I'm aware that I will not be able to get a great crop, I was hoping to save at least the investment for seeds and energy, some one can help me to figure out what it is wrong?
In a wile lights will be up and I will take more photos.
1000026376.jpg
1000026375.jpg

Attachments

• 1000026377.jpg
    1000026377.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Latest posts