What's new

New Caledonia

Lebanizer

Hey Lebanizer, I've grown this strain many times and always got the fruity terps and uplifting sativa affects. This plant turned out to be a rare pheno and I also grew it until very late in the season .... it was clearly overripe. I think these things may have influenced the affects. Good luck! It's a great strain ... you won't be disappointed.
Thanks dude ! That's reassuring for sure :)

Common Sense

Here are some from my New Caledonia. So far she is behaving well. Sweet, fruity scents.
I had done a lot of LST on the main stem, now it reaches roughly to the same height as her long side branches. NC bt37 3.jpg NC bt37 2.jpg NC bt37.jpg g4 bt 37 (7 von 22).jpg g4 bt 37 (6 von 22).jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
They are nanners, @Hasch, and it's a pity because it looks like a nice female of the hybrid type. Interesting to see she shows colors as well. How is she on the nose? Place the plant outside the tent in another room and carefully remove the nanners if you want to wait a few more days of flowering. Otherwise, cut if it's a concern with the other plants.

Hasch

learning and laughing
Thanks for your tips @dubi

I picked off the nanners I could find and will let her mature for a few more days

I guess my soil was too richly amended, the more landracy NC seem to not like it.

But the nose of my NC is grand!
Now it's more blended, fruity, sweet, a little bubblegum all in one. I must say it's really "tasty".

I cut a lil test bud last week, let it dry for 2 days and then vaped it (still a little moist) last evening.

Started as a creeping high, didn't notice much while vaping.
It developed and suddenly I felt like a "happy cloud", drifting around my place, doing my thing.
This morning I felt clean, no residual effects.

Am looking forward to ejoying more of her 😄

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

Now it's in a pot next to the outside of my house. When the plant grows a little, I will transplant it up the hill, in "La Perrera" (the outer enclosure of an old kennel where the puppies could be isolated from the adult dogs: it is nothing more than a baseboard of blocks on enriched natural soil (like a small garden), with a light structure of metal posts, and walls and ceiling covered with anti-bird mesh and shading/camouflage mesh: there is no greenhouse's plastic cover).
"La Perrera", "The Dogs' House", right now; Next to the entrance door, a "amiguete" and selfless collaborator in this crop, "Yako", in his work to prevent possible pests (from mammals and bipeds, adding that the nearest free monkeys are more than 300 kilometers/185 miles away, from here):
IMG_20240508_195848.jpg

"La Perrera" It will be approximately 7 meters long, about 2.25 meters wide, and about 2 meters high:
IMG_20240508_191659.jpg
IMG_20240508_191545.jpg

...and looking from the inside of "La Perrera" to out, another collaborator and "amiguete": the old "Tigre"; napping, but always "with one eye open"; -Right, "Tigre"?-
IMG_20240508_192035.jpg
IMG_20240508_192044.jpg
IMG_20240508_192046.jpg

Gracias a Dubi, y salud y suerte a espuertas. Hasta la próxima.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gracias a ti compadre :) una alegría saber que vas a crecer Nueva Caledonia esta temporada '24.
Since they are regular seeds, germinate a few to increase chances to get at least one female.
A disfrutar del campo, las plantas y los animales con la primavera! ☀️

Latest posts

Latest posts