What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My First Grow – A Cannabis Grow Kit For Kids

My First Grow – A Cannabis Grow Kit For Kids

• Yes. It is educational.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No. Another "black-eye" for Cannabis.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
R

Robrites

<header>
</header> The geniuses over at My First Grow believe that everyone should start learning about the medicinal and amazing benefits that cannabis has to offer. The kit is designed perfectly so that both little kids and adults can share their knowledge of how cannabis, specifically hemp which can have multiple and brilliant uses.
My First Grow is a hemp grow kit started by Greg Lonsdale, which is perfect for a child’s first understanding of what the cannabis family even is. Hemp is a strain of the cannabis plant that is used for many different purposes, such as clothes, shoes, or even hair products.
The product was first thought of when inventor Lonsdale saw his nephew playing with his grow your own tomatoes kit. Lonsdale perfectly thought that the same concept should be applied to cannabis and hemp.
Hemp is also different from what people typically think of cannabis because the hemp product is not used for it’s psychoactive properties or the ability to get you “high”. Even so the germination or growing of these plants is illegal in many countries, so the My First Grow, is simply an adult souvenir. Well played, My First Grow.

https://greenrushdaily.com/2016/04/25/my-first-grow-kit-for-kids/

I

IndicaIsland

Nothing wrong with growing hemp but people equate it with marijuana and I can just see Child Services breaking down doors to arrest parents and "save" the kids.

R

Robrites

Disclaimer Our products are novelty adult souvenirs only.

Disclaimer Our products are novelty adult souvenirs only.

Marketed to kids....

dav0034

What the Fuck ! How an "adult" can think like that !

Be proud of your children if they do not have the same passion as you for this plant !

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
While it may be educational, it's still a restricted plant for some dumb reason.

Don't fuck w your childs future by getting them involved in adult activities.

However, given the choice, and a huge dose of real freedom, parents should ultimately be the ones choosing what they believe to be right for their children.
They (children) should probably learn grow techniques using tomatoes & other vegetables that they can appreciate w their toungs n tummys.

P

polzek

I would rather see teaching children how to grow veggies and stuff before hemp/cannabis.. people dont even realise how much self-sustainability is worth

MicroRoy

Kids should start with things that show results faster.

Beans are great for a four year olds. The seeds are easy for them to pick up. Then they learn to build little hills. Then learn to count while poking holes in the hills. One two three four five. Then count again when they drop beans in the holes. They can do 10 to 20 hills.

Not long after they will be picking and snaping beans.

MicroRoy

A 5 year old would be quite proud of his accomplishments. Just imagine him or her going to school and braging about growing hemp.

I

IndicaIsland

picture.php

At least water them!

Latest posts

Latest posts