What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My cut collection in rotation on 8 beds - hydro ebb/flow 2kW - central europe

Endrega

your plants are looking great, nice variety of strains and a very clean setup! :canabis:subbed!
always kinda amusing to me how wide spread the Amnesia cuts are, definitely great weed, no question, but i get such a bad hangover the day after that i decided for myself no more Amnesia :biggrin:
Thanks. Did you get it from the shop?
Some people don't like the effects I heard that before, but e.g. I met recently a medical patient that was over the top happy when I showed him some and said good amnesia is the best for his back pains.

I can smoke it all day, it just fucks with my chemistry beautifully, I am relaxed but focused, my head just flows with creativity. Taste is great, looks are great. Me, personally, I had never a hangover after Amnesia, but I smoke only my own homegrown Amnesia. It has the secret ingredient- pure love;)

After 30 years being no. 1 commercial strain in Europe Amnesia has a bit of a bad image. Hate it or love it but you got to have tried it.

Latest posts

Latest posts