What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My cut collection in rotation on 8 beds - hydro ebb/flow 2kW - central europe

Endrega

I wanna share with you my tents. I am running some old school stuff and this year I got myself some new stuff. Pop a bean here and there.
I am going to rotate through some stuff, for me it's going to be interesting. Maybe some seeds will come out between the old and the new stuff. Ich have some heavy candy that I want to pair with some strong gas- it's a no brainer but I have yet to find the right gas.

anyway, already getting off topic. Let's just jump right into it and have some fun;)

Nuts: Canna Aqua and H2O2. Nothing else.
EC 1,6
I run the same EC in flower from start to finish, just change the Canna Aqua from Vega to Flores at day 30.

Here we have all my old cuts in one nice grow put together:
Flower day 47
full

full

Humboldt Dream#1
full

Humboldt Dream#2
full

Sugar Punch
full

full

Herbal-Essence

@wutwut the Core Cut/Moppel Cut also known as the hy-pro Cut : https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Amnesia/Clone_Only_Strains/

"CoffeeShop Amnesia" :)

edit: Well, that's what I have been told, Core=Moppel Cut and yes it is indeed lemon candy for my tastebuds at least ;)
we have a whole thread about the cut somewhere around here
edit²: nvm somebody uploaded a photo of the hy-pro cut next to the core/moppel cut on seedfinder and they actually look kinda different

Last edited:

Endrega

I run around 55-60 humidity. I am working on getting a better grip on that, but everything unter 60% is ok imho.

Temps are 23°C at night and 29° during day.

I am not sure if Moppel/Hy-Pro/Core are all the same. I only had the core cut and it is pure candy lemon.
Actually I heard the moppel has the lemon incence and core lemon candy.

"CoffeeShop Amnesia"
Yes, but homegrown it is pure fire:D One of my favorites

wutwut

Veteran
i used to have that very sweet / candy, but not lemony amnesia cut. currently i have this lemony one. they both look pretty similar, but the sweet one is a bit denser and the lemony one is a bit more resinous. but i can be wrong. it can be all about enviroment.
at first i was growing sweet amnesia with low temps. in last weeks it got some color change on leaves (brownish purple kind, close to chocolate). now it didn't happen with lemony one.

Latest posts

Latest posts