What's new

my 162w box

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
hello there. after I saw there was a new forum for us, i figured id make myself a bit of a diary. im growing in a pretty tight space. the box itself is 18 deep, 24 tall, 16 wide. then the lights are mounted on a piece of 1x3 which is hung with some hooks and chains. i picked up those socket splitter things so i get 2 fixtures to each socket. the splitters are then just screwed into a fitting that has prongs on one side and a socket outlet on the other end. probly the easiest setup for those worried about wiring, none needed here. just plug it in and you can get up to 90watts i figure

ive had some moderate sucess with it so far. lots of fun anyway. i had 4 plants but then i went away and they died. except for 1 i managed to reveg and grew out. ive cut all the big colas off it already, just waiting for the smaller lower buds to finish up. nothing amazing but it sure gets ya stoned. while that was flowering i plopped a seed in another pot and now im finishing the 2 plants as we speak. both are lookin fine. heres some pics so far. ill be back to answer and questions and get some recent pics up on here

hopefully the opening of this forum will spark alot of lurkers or just new members to try it out for themselves. cheers!

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Wow dude, youre the first micro grower doing a diary in the microgrow section.

G

Looking good bongasaurus, for a microgrow that plant looks pretty dang good...

JARofHERB

Very impressive, and filled out nicely. Looks like some very tasty herb. Thats a super thick stem on that last pic, how long did you revegg before flowering her this time? Thats super thick growth, exactly what I need to aim for with my revegg when I flower her again...Nice job man..

clearcutter

bongasaurus said:
Jar - well it got to about 30 days flowering then i chopped her down real real small then revegged for a few more weeks.

Why did you reveg it after flowering for 30 days?

G

Hey Bong

I keep reading re-vegged buds are great smoke........better than the first go around. Let us know what you think. And nice job!! :woohoo:

Bh

hey bongasaur. what day flower did ya chop em at? my last grow i kidna fucked up by harvesting too late (63days, and the rest @ 70days) the 63day buds were smoother and had more taste, but i think they were still harvested a bit too late. the 70 day buds didnt have that sweet taste and wasnt as smooth as the 63daybuds. i read somewhere that the longer you let the buds go, the more stony it gets but it loses flavor but is a more "powerful" (?) smoke.
your buds look fat though dude, nice job!

Last edited:
G

this is really nice.so as i understand it you allready chopped the main colas.how much dry weight was it,aporx.

Latest posts

Latest posts