What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Mixing bacteria and fungus powder?

i would think that you could premix the dry powders, and that they would work in conjunction with each other. but just in case keep them seperate if no one else chimes in. stuff like that has no NPK, so i would think that it would be like the Tricoderma bacteria powders i use, if so i would add them at 1/2 tablespoon to 1 tablespoon per gallon. i would also do this only every few weeks at most.

also, you can brew teas with those also. make a good bacteria or a good fungal tea, both need different things to be truly potent and correct.

T

TribalSeeds

Equal parts would probably be bad. From what Ive read it would seem if you want tric you should just apply tric. They seem to take over shit.

right. from what ive seen too the trichoderma do take over everything. they have pictures of tric attacking pathogens. and a friend at the hydro shop said they really eat everything. bacteria and fungus alike. but i do not know for sure.

all i know is it makes clones root like seed plants. that and some roots excel. lol

Granger2

Veteran
Aren't there mixing instructions on the containers? I would follow the label instructions. I see no need, if you're using them at the same time, to premix. I would add one, then the other. Stirring pwds. creates dust that you do not want to breathe. Con quidado. -granger

Latest posts

Latest posts