What's new

Mighty vaporizer is allowed in Thailand?

Grow The World

Veteran
Morning,
I have one question,

is allowed to bring vaporizers into thailand? Is allowed smokers Vaporizers whit weed ? because I know that e-cicaretts are banned..

Greetingzz

G.T.W

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Vaping has been banned in Thailand since 2014. The mods, juices and disposable vapes are categorically prohibited. There is no excuse. Even proving that you brought the vape for personal use isn't acceptable to authorities. Google

Remember Thailand was known for locking people up and throwing away the keys for just a little smoke or coke. Americans are doing as much as 8 years for a gram of coke. I personally think the Thailand gov is very dangerous and greed motivated and risky. If you take your mighty to Thailand you may lose it at the airport and get locked up. If you plan on staying very long, you can source one there.

Grow The World

Veteran
Vaping has been banned in Thailand since 2014. The mods, juices and disposable vapes are categorically prohibited. There is no excuse. Even proving that you brought the vape for personal use isn't acceptable to authorities. Google

Remember Thailand was known for locking people up and throwing away the keys for just a little smoke or coke. Americans are doing as much as 8 years for a gram of coke. I personally think the Thailand gov is very dangerous and greed motivated and risky. If you take your mighty to Thailand you may lose it at the airport and get locked up. If you plan on staying very long, you can source one there.
Hello creeperpark, i was hoping that whit last year's legalization weed wages would be allowed, many thanks for your info, i also thought I'd look for one over there...

Have a good day,

G,T,W

Grow The World

Veteran
Hello,
I have to update the post, it seems that now all vaporizers for smoking weed are allowed, and even the US imported vapopens are legal and sold everywhere, I bought a new Mighty here, it costs a little less than in Europe, beware of fakes...
greetingz

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello,
I have to update the post, it seems that now all vaporizers for smoking weed are allowed, and even the US imported vapopens are legal and sold everywhere, I bought a new Mighty here, it costs a little less than in Europe, beware of fakes...
greetingz
Post photos of your trip friend we would love to see all the fun.

Latest posts

Latest posts