What's new

Michael Phelps

MMAJAY

I guess that bong hit has made a big diferance in Michael Phelps . I guess he has just set another world record recently by becomeing the first swimmer to break 50 seconds in the 100-meter butterfly ever. Its such a shame that marijuana ruins young adults life's. LMFAO :woohoo:

has anyone else seen the Subway commercial with Phelps that basically just shits on Kelloggs? "no matter what, you can always be yourself at subway" = "hey, kelloggs, go fuck yourself"

WaTerR

woot woot ima swimmer and i used to hate him cause my friends who met him say he was douchey but now hes alllllrighhtt

MMAJAY

has anyone else seen the Subway commercial with Phelps that basically just shits on Kelloggs? "no matter what, you can always be yourself at subway" = "hey, kelloggs, go fuck yourself"
I am with you 100% Subway rocks keeping him. We should all remember this. When i watch that commercial it crosses my mind that subway is smart enough to realize that weed is no reason to hate! Way to go Subway!!!!!

Old Soul

Veteran

I love those commercials. I wonder how many people pick up on that. I laughed so hard the first time I saw it.
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts