What's new

Mass dispensary where I can find CBG flower?

OldCoolSativa

Title says (asks) it all. I live in Massachusetts but have yet to step foot in a dispensary. I've heard that the CBG effect is "interesting," and I'd like to try some. Central Mass, preferably. Thanks.

Maple_Flail

curious thought as an outsider, Do American dispensaries even test for cbg? North of the boarder we do not see any of that, they only care about THC/cbd % up here. with the occasional mention of CBN

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
it's not "interesting" on it's own, the flowers have no terps and it doesn't get you "high". even extracted it's nothing interesting.

yardgrazer

I didn't do much beyond a quick Google search, but I suspect you might be better off trying one of the better CBD shops, as it seems like there are a few American operations putting out CBG flower that falls below the legal THC limit. Actually, it looks like you can just order it online and have it shipped to you (Botany Farms "The White" for example, can be ordered directly from Botany online).

Muleskinner

Veteran
Don't know if the OP is still looking for CBG....might want to check out CBD Please - it's a local artisanal CBD and hemp dispensary. He offers CBG and CBG products and also hemp flower, he specializes in offering the other cannabinoids to medical users.

https://cbdplease.com/