What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi @Mars Hydro Led , I've had this setup in mind for a while now, FC4800 inside the 100 x 100 x 180 tent. Do you know if anyone has done this before? Thanks, if you had a coupon you'd give me a mega gift!! 😁
Hello, FC-4800 is suitable for 100x100 tents. By the way, our official website is currently in autumn promotion, so it is also a good time to buy it.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Who doesn't want a lush green greenhouse?🌿🤔

We've got you covered👉 SP3000💡

Explore more➡️2024 NEW Mars Hydro SP 3000 Full Spectrum 300W High Intensity LED Grow Light

image.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
That's quite a long way from a dense jungle. Most growers would consider that an inefficient use of space. I didn't comment, but your YouTube shorts also show a very poor usage of space. Most of us are space restricted, and so we really try not to let any light hit the floor, as that's dead energy. And with energy being by far the most expensive part of the grow, we simply can't afford to waste it.

snow41

I totally agree with you, in a space like that seeing only 4 plants is really impressive. I put 4 in a 80x80cm space. In that space minimum 8...but minimum